• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Ya I heard her say that "Wilson was wrong….I know my son all too well, that he would never do anything like that, he would never instigate anything or try and harm anyone…." If I was the newsperson I would take the time right there to show her the video of when he stole the cigars in the store, then ask……is this your son. My guess is she would say thats not him…..how do people like this live……it makes my spleen bleed.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I value their opinions just about as much as I do hollywood actors.

I'll let you all decide exactly how much value I apply.

Ummmm.... I'm guessing that would be....

NwaG.png

(image not originally mine, modified with text in red, other text moved slightly. BoR)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Obama and Holder did not bring us to this point and they cannot get us out. Just as Brown made a personal decision, we all need to hold ourselves accountable for the part we play. We can say that Holder and Obama have divided us, but what have our discussions on INGO done to bring us together? This is the realm of our influence and I've not seen words of healing and reconciliation. I've mostly seen the opposite.

I can not argue with that last part.
    I did however hold some hope that The pres. would at least make an attempt. I have not seen it. Sad.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I just logged onto the gofundme web site, and one woman of color whose bakery was damaged in Ferguson, has raised OVER $177,000.00 in DONATIONS for a few broken windows and some slight damage!! Even those who were looted are making out. There is also a fund to help Ferguson protestors!!!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I just logged onto the gofundme web site, and one woman of color whose bakery was damaged in Ferguson, has raised OVER $177,000.00 in DONATIONS for a few broken windows and some slight damage!! Even those who were looted are making out. There is also a fund to help Ferguson protestors!!!

You have a problem with the business owner/woman of color (rolleyes) taking donations? Has she taken any money out of your pocket? No? So why do you care?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

I say we take THOSE donations and use it to pay for the damage, all the smoke bombs used, police overtime, etc.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    New York Times reporters Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson published the address of Darren Wilson in the New York Times so here are their addresses.

This is Bosman’s address at:
    5620 N WAYNE AVE APT 2
    CHICAGO, IL 60660-4204
    COOK COUNTY

Here is the address of Robertson, too.
    1113 N DUPRE ST
    NEW ORLEANS, LA 70119-3203
    ORLEANS COUNTY

So why do journalists think they cannot be scrutinized too?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I say we take THOSE donations and use it to pay for the damage, all the smoke bombs used, police overtime, etc.

Care to explain how you're justifying taking private funds from a private individual in which the beneficiary hasn't committed a crime?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    New York Times reporters Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson published the address of Darren Wilson in the New York Times so here are their addresses.

5620 N WAYNE AVE APT 2
    CHICAGO, IL 60660-4204
    COOK COUNTY

1113 N DUPRE ST
    ORLEANS COUNTY

They are elitists looking for a following.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

5620 N WAYNE AVE APT 2
    CHICAGO, IL 60660-4204
    COOK COUNTY

1113 N DUPRE ST
    ORLEANS COUNTY

They posted Wilson's address? That's shameful.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

I watched her interview on the news. She said this is the second time she was vandalized. He has hardly been able to make a living since the first indecent. As a business owner past and present I can tell you that a couple hundred k doesn't go far when you have to rebuild and earn a living while doing so. Knocking her is unjustified. Her total donations are there are for all to see. If you think she has made to much money just don't donate! Others with that same opinion will do the same.

Don't knock it unless you have walked the walk she's walking. Personally I wish her well. And I wish the same for all the other business involved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom