• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    i need to get a picture of the guy on emerson in beech grove that always juggles and stuff on his bike. he goes at it all day long, lol. not too bad of a job at it either.

I've seen that guy.. in the vets parking lot right?

lol yep. he is there all the time it seems like.

I have also seen the guy in the vets parking lot.
    This guy! Yep, he's out there on Sunday afternoons.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFOV_3QJS3k]YouTube - Meet Lionel, the backwards riding bicyclist[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4w9OtaK8dY]YouTube - Lionel Riding Backwards[/ame]

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    On the above truck with the ladder on it I have seen a 1500 pick up truck with about 30 or so aluminum ladders on it.......... have a pic of it on my cell from 465.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Well then he's a jackass.

There used to be or still is an IMPD guy that would from time to time park in a hotle loading zone on the circle down town off duty with his girl and would just flash his badge........ to bad I was working at that hotel and could not say much! If he would have asked nicley 90% of the time I would have said sure have a good night.... the vast majority of the downtown guys are nice guys.... even the one supervisor that I met.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    IMPD? No, they are too busy hassling the law-abiding in Broad Ripple . . . and learning to read parking signs.

1255620346.jpg
    Without knowing the exact location...or being able to see any other signs in the area...is parking only restricted past that sign (the direction of travel) or is there another "no parking" sign behind him? There appears to be "fine print" on the lower part of the sign. Any idea what it says? "FROM HERE TO CORNER" perhaps or a time limitation?

Sorry about my ignorance of the location. I try to stay out of Broad Ripple. I hear there is this nutty lawyer that hangs out there. ;)

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Without knowing the exact location...or being able to see any other signs in the area...is parking only restricted past that sign (the direction of travel) or is there another "no parking" sign behind him?

Sorry about my ignorance of the location. I try to stay out of Broad Ripple. I hear there is this nutty lawyer that hangs out there. ;)

It says end, meaning he could of pulled up 20' and not had a pic taken.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Without knowing the exact location...or being able to see any other signs in the area...is parking only restricted past that sign (the direction of travel) or is there another "no parking" sign behind him? There appears to be "fine print" on the lower part of the sign. Any idea what it says? "FROM HERE TO CORNER" perhaps or a time limitation?

From what I have seen there tends to be two no parking signs for an area, since you can't see one in the distance it would be assumed that the other would be behined the car?????:dunno:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Sorry about my ignorance of the location. I try to stay out of Broad Ripple. I hear there is this nutty lawyer that hangs out there.

Yes, he's quite the troublemaker as he is out obeying the law, drinking coffee, shopping at the Fresh Market, going to art fairs, riding his bike on the Monon, getting breakfast--the usual criminal stuff along with all the other yuppie scum in Broad Ripple.

public, it's at 54th and College. You know, the famous coffeehouse.:D

tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    Hey I got a question for you guys. I know the title of this thread is faces of Indy, but can I post up some pics from my town or should I just start a new thread?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    FWIW, I could care less if cops park less than optimally legal or even reasonably speed, I figure it's a perk of the gig.:D

I just threw the photo up to get a laugh (is that allowed on the Internet?).

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Yes, he's quite the troublemaker as he is out obeying the law, drinking coffee, shopping at the Fresh Market, going to art fairs, riding his bike on the Monon, getting breakfast--the usual criminal stuff along with all the other yuppie scum in Broad Ripple.

public, it's at 54th and College. You know, the famous coffeehouse.:D
    Subversive!!!! :):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom