• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    How do you know the officer that was driving that cruiser wasn't on a run? If he/she was just grabbing a meal or a drink, shame on them. If they were on a dispatched run or an investigation, they are legally allowed to disobey parking rules.

he was investigating the filling in the crispy creams.

just like all the cops i see watching movies in their cars on the laptops, or sleeping for afew hours. im not a dick or i would take video. not like they'd get in trouble anyways

that chick on the scooter with the old man is EPIC!!!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    This thread has potential. I should start taking pictures of my neighbors when I say them hi. They think the end of the world is happening if someone parks in alley. Columbus is filled with really nice people and I happen to buy the house right next to some turds!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    There is still a dancer at 38th and college.

I havent seen the boxer for a few years. maybe he went down for the count:dunno:

This is weird. I can't prove it but I swear this is true. A few years ago, I saw the boxer at a bus stop at 38th and Arlington. I have no way of knowing if it is the same person you are referring to. Anyway, I pull up to the light and he is doing his thing. We make eye contact and I decide to play along and motioned a jab in his direction. He reacted in a way that always reminded me of this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwlPzIhDEdM"]YouTube - Der Mann aus San Fernando[/ame]
    I hope it wasn't his last round!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    This is weird. I can't prove it but I swear this is true. A few years ago, I saw the boxer at a bus stop at 38th and Arlington. I have no way of knowing if it is the same person you are referring to. Anyway, I pull up to the light and he is doing his thing. We make eye contact and I decide to play along and motioned a jab in his direction. He reacted in a way that always reminded me of this:

YouTube - Der Mann aus San Fernando
    I hope it wasn't his last round!

I lol'd out loud.:)

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i need to get a picture of the guy on emerson in beech grove that always juggles and stuff on his bike. he goes at it all day long, lol. not too bad of a job at it either.

me and the wife went to Nashville, IN to all the foo foo shops, and i saw a minivan (1990's body style) that had a HOME airconditioning unit popped out the side window. i laughed so damn hard i couldnt breath. it was priceless, but i had no camera

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    i need to get a picture of the guy on emerson in beech grove that always juggles and stuff on his bike. he goes at it all day long, lol. not too bad of a job at it either.

me and the wife went to Nashville, IN to all the foo foo shops, and i saw a minivan (1990's body style) that had a HOME airconditioning unit popped out the side window. i laughed so damn hard i couldnt breath. it was priceless, but i had no camera

I've seen that guy.. in the vets parking lot right?

antdog/zook

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    that busa has 1 of my swingarms i make on it. oh well, any publicity is good huh?

guy at 38th&college has to be about 75, sings/dances/preaches. i had not seen the boxer in awhile either.....

anyone remember "boomer" used to ride bike, or just run around dowtown on fri sat night with football helmet on said "im trying out for the colts" we paid him $100 1 night to jump in the circle pond. yeah, he went over on alabame for the night...lmao!

tactical dave: check my 08 out in for sale section, still under 1000k for $9500

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    This is the best I could come up with tonight.

First up I really thought these guys were going to car jack this guy.
    picture.php

Next up is an idiot that would be killed on the spot if he was rear ended by a full size truck. How some people live to the age that they are amazes me.

picture.php

Top Bottom