• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And those that don't drive? Are home bound? Travelling? Overseas? At college?

I will say that Indiana makes it darn convenient to vote in person early, but there are still situations that necessitate absentee ballots.

The irony is that at one point the GOP was a way ahead of the democrats when it came to mail in voting. Then Trump came up with some bogus claims and suddenly we all hate mail in voting.

I keep hearing that we need to embrace the same dirty tricks, so if the dems are exploiting mail in voting, then maybe we should too.
    Ah, yes! The 80 year old black grandmothers who don't drive and don't have ID

All 100 of them

We should certainly pervert secure elections procedures to accommodate them

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    The next time they will make the same "mistakes" again.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Another Clayton Bigsby?

1668120842235.png

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

I will say that Indiana makes it darn convenient to vote in person early, but there are still situations that necessitate absentee ballots.

The irony is that at one point the GOP was a way ahead of the democrats when it came to mail in voting. Then Trump came up with some bogus claims and suddenly we all hate mail in voting.

I keep hearing that we need to embrace the same dirty tricks, so if the dems are exploiting mail in voting, then maybe we should too.
    They have the right to vote, not the right to demand that every conceivable way of casting a vote be provided.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Absentee ballots aren’t the same thing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Make arrangements. We know when the election happens well in advance. I doubt it was convenient saddling up the horse or hitching the buggy. Maybe we need to get back to good ol pencil and paper because we knew election results that night before technology got mixed into it.

Makes no sense sending a hand written letter across the us can take a week sending an email takes under 1 minute yet technological advances have actually slowed the process….
    Wait. So now you’re against absentee ballots?

Top Bottom