Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Crazy is Warren and her multi-trillion $ unfunded Medicare for All. I would also like to know if that means I no longer have to pay for medicare AND supplemental like I do today. Medicare still costs the retiree. Does it now become no cost?

I listened to this part on the way home (fighting my gag reflexes the whole time) - they ganged up on her like a pack of wolves. Her response was to try and dodge and weave when each one bit her. Pretty sad, she couldn't admit anything and kept coming back to anecdotes, "your daughter has cancer and ..." :n00b:

At least Bernie's got some guts and Gilibrand's got some pragmatism.

For the most part, it sounded like Biden's campaign slogan is, "I'm the most 'presidential' candidate."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Is there even any evidence that having these "shoot-up" centers makes the situation any better?

It probably shortens the lag time between ODing and the administration of Narcan, which will likely be appreciated only by those with children and relatives in the shooting gallery and those who stand to make money off the places

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Crazy is Warren and her multi-trillion $ unfunded Medicare for All. I would also like to know if that means I no longer have to pay for medicare AND supplemental like I do today. Medicare still costs the retiree. Does it now become no cost?

Smart money says the cost of government never goes down, especially if that government is seeking to implement tens of trillions of dollars in unfunded new programs. 70 to 80% top tax rates and a haircut for your 401K/IRAs as well

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I watched about 45 minutes of it last night and man what a ****show.
    It didn't seem real as these candidates are so delusional in there thinking and the infighting was childlike.

I look at Beto with total disgust and Warren is such a b****.

Poor uncle Joe seems to need memory care and Bernie, well his finger still wags during his usual rant.

If these are the best that the Dem party can muster, they are doomed to lose.

What I find hard to understand is, how is Beta even still on that stage? Were the determinations made months ago or has confiscation ginned up support for the little turd

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    What I find hard to understand is, how is Beta even still on that stage? We're the determinations made months ago or has confiscation ginned up support for the little turd

Well, the Democrats tightened up the entry restrictions, which is how they went from 10 debaters before to 12 this time. :n00b:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I remember Senator Kennedy playing coy all summer of 1979 and then announcing his bid late in the year. President Carter had to do some serious foot work to stay ahead of him including convention deals. Each debate makes this group of potential nominees look worse and worse, I'm figuring she'll announce before the end of the year.

Big media was solidly behind his candidacy even when it was just a notion.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hiliary lost because she underestimated the number of votes she had to buy/steal. This time the Dems will likely have between 110% to 150% of registered voters voting for their candidate in the areas in which they control the vote counting.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Wasn't there some small town where they over did it and Hillary got 130% and Trump got 0%. I think Florida somewhere?

Oops.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Wasn't there some small town where they over did it and Hillary got 130% and Trump got 0%. I think Florida somewhere?

Oops.

The dems have said there is absolutely no evidence of any vote tampering anywhere in the nation at any time, ever.
    Vote tampering only counts if Republicans do it. When Dems violate the law it is, as the DNC said when they accepted contributions from Indonesia, "...we had a duty to save the country from the Republicans."

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    You guys are looking at this all wrong...

VtDhpcF.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Everyone seems to have forgotten the clown car debates among republicans in 2016.

150916202728-18-prime-debate-0916-exlarge-169.jpg

And while this one goes back to 2012, who can forget the candidate with The Shining look most of the time? "Here's Johnny!"

Michele.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Last night was the most pathetic debate I've ever watched in my life.

"Orange man bad"
    "I agree that orange man is bad"
    "Orange man is racist"
    "I agree that orange man is racist"

Then in the darkness, one sensible voice, the one of Yang said "Maybe we should talk about something other than orange man." Which was immediately greeted with "Orange man bad" and a bunch more agreeing about orange man.

Is this seriously all the democrats can even muster anymore? Has Trump legitimately slaughtered the entire democratic party to the point that all they do is have group therapy sessions about where the orange man touched them? This is pathetic.

And to cap it all off, we had a multi-billionaire hedge fund manager who had the gall to come out and explain how your taxes should be raised for his belief system.

Notable highlight: "I will eliminate capital gains tax, I will double capital gains tax." -Joe Biden

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom