• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    HRC calling Tulsi Gabbard a Russian asset is baffling.

Not only on its face, but in terms of what it means regarding the DEEP fault lines in the Dem party.

I read that, I took it to mean she wants to pre-empt a third party challenge either because she intends to make a run at the Dem nomination herself or (more weirdly) because she might make a third party run. It makes little sense but she had sycophants out running interference for her and singing that same chorus. It seems she might be more delusional than anyone suspected

Could she be planning to blackmail her way into the nomination by threatening a third party run? I can't really make any sense of the whole thing

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    HRC calling Tulsi Gabbard a Russian asset is baffling.

Not only on its face, but in terms of what it means regarding the DEEP fault lines in the Dem party.

Because hydrogen hillary is all on board with arming and creating the next major terror cell in the middle east to get low IQ individuals to follow her into war with Iran.
    The only way she can mask this viewpoint from the low IQ voters is by calling anyone who disagrees, a russian asset.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I read that, I took it to mean she wants to pre-empt a third party challenge either because she intends to make a run at the Dem nomination herself or (more weirdly) because she might make a third party run. It makes little sense but she had sycophants out running interference for her and singing that same chorus. It seems she might be more delusional than anyone suspected

Could she be planning to blackmail her way into the nomination by threatening a third party run? I can't really make any sense of the whole thing

Does Hillary have any following now besides the Dem insiders? Party insiders can steal you a nomination but not a general election. I think her voter base has moved on and dispersed among multiple candidates.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So, we're back at the playbook of "Everyone I don't like is a Russian"? How well did that go over last time?

Also, all this from the candidate who couldn't even tolerate democracy within her own party, conspired to undermine her Democrat rivals?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Man I liked Tulsi !

She is a Republican in her heart too bad she will be a victim of a strange murder, accident, suicide soon.

Oh ya...
    You're right. She's just asking to be Suicided.

RIP Gabbard
    5NPeMYl.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    [video=youtube;OtgCC5cZP5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtgCC5cZP5Q[/video]

I thought a lot of that was not very effective until she got to the “war mongering legacy” part. That was a really good jab. I still think Tulsi is full of **** on a lot of issues. But of the democrats I’d say she’s probably the safest potential potus.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I thought a lot of that was not very effective until she got to the “war mongering legacy” part. That was a really good jab. I still think Tulsi is full of **** on a lot of issues. But of the democrats I’d say she’s probably the safest potential potus.

I legitimately think she's trying to advance ideologically, but she's bound by the democrat party.

If she was to run under another party, I think you'd see a lot of those view points drop away quickly as she does not seem that passionate about anything but foreign policy.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I legitimately think she's trying to advance ideologically, but she's bound by the democrat party.

If she was to run under another party, I think you'd see a lot of those view points drop away quickly as she does not seem that passionate about anything but foreign policy.
    I also think the shackles of the Democrat party are weighing heavily upon her and she is getting a taste of what can happen if they and thier complicit media have decided that you need to be dispatched from the ranks at the behest of the old guard.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think Buttjudge would actually be one of the most formidable opponents to trump. He’s a good communicator and he has enough oppression points that he could move pretty far to the center without losing the bat**** crazies. He may appeal to people who just want a sane sounding alternative to Trump.

But, most formidable doesn’t necessarily mean, competitive. If the economy stays strong, inflation stays low, unemployment stays low, it’ll be harder for people who could possibly vote for Trump to vote against him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom