• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Zenmaster961

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2019
    I certainly wouldnt behave this way but as an outside viewer Id say the "what goes around comes around" saying applies fairly well to the lefties. Act a certain way to people and people will happily return the favor, whether thats being good to people or otherwise.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I certainly wouldnt behave this way but as an outside viewer Id say the "what goes around comes around" saying applies fairly well to the lefties. Act a certain way to people and people will happily return the favor, whether thats being good to people or otherwise.

That’s true enough. It’s not helpful in the overall battle against the bat**** crazies but I will admit that on some level it is satisfying to see people on that side being treated the way they treat the other.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    The only victory that the right can win is overturning the march towards the world that social justice warriors propose. The right doesn’t do that by themselves. They do it with the help from sane people on the left who have been red-pilled at least to the extent that they see this new SJW world is a dystopia.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree here. Because I currently see us as losing badly.

• Political correctness has only grown, not receded.
    • Indoctrination into leftist politics has only grown in the educational system.
    • Businesses lining up against what "normals" (to use the Kurt Schlister term) believe has only been increasing.
    • Importing people outside of the agreed upon rules and then not encouraging integration, but instead encouraging divisions is still ongoing.
    • Protecting criminals and demonizing the law abiding is widespread.
    • Destruction and erasure of American history is ongoing.
    • Multiculturalism- All cultures should be respected, but Western culture is evil and needs to be destroyed.
    I see this as already dystopic and all supported by SJWs.

Last edited:

Zenmaster961

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2019
    I guess we'll have to agree to disagree here. Because I currently see us as losing badly.

Political correctness has only grown, not receded.
    Indoctrination into leftist politics has only grown in the educational system.
    Businesses lining up against what "normals" (to use the Kurt Schlister term) believe has only been increasing.
    Importing people outside of the agreed upon rules and then not encouraging integration, but instead encouraging divisions is still ongoing.
    Protecting criminals and demonizing the law abiding is widespread.

I agree with you but I also see reason to be hopeful. Word is spreading. People are waking up. I personally wonder if its all passed the point of no return but Trump did win, despite the baloney. I also see quite a bit of right wing websites, journalists, YT channels, etc popping up in response to the PC takeover. Information is freely available to anyone these days - even if you have to dig for it - which will be, in my opinion, what prevents the left from taking complete control (they know this too, as evidenced by their attempt to censor/control the internet).

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I agree with you but I also see reason to be hopeful. Word is spreading. People are waking up. I personally wonder if its all passed the point of no return but Trump did win, despite the baloney. I also see quite a bit of right wing websites, journalists, YT channels, etc popping up in response to the PC takeover. Information is freely available to anyone these days - even if you have to dig for it - which will be, in my opinion, what prevents the left from taking complete control (they know this too, as evidenced by their attempt to censor/control the internet).

I'm less hopeful, but otherwise agree. Unfortunately, I see it more as a feeble attempt at a fourth quarter comeback when you are down by 20.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Politicians have been heckled ever since there have been politicians, she doesn't need secret service. Democrats are probably safer from Republican sided hecklers/protesters than vice versa.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    A bit of heckling from afar to get across the point that you disagree with their policies is one thing. Continued harassing and borderline getting in the opposition's faces is another.

If we mimic the tactics of the looney left we give them credibility, on top of showing that we are no better than them. We are better than them.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    A bit of heckling from afar to get across the point that you disagree with their policies is one thing. Continued harassing and borderline getting in the opposition's faces is another.

If we mimic the tactics of the looney left we give them credibility, on top of showing that we are no better than them. We are better than them.

They are already credible, hence all the institutional changes I listed above. I carry a gun because I know that if someone seriously tries to harm me, sometimes descending to their level is the only moral response. Saying they are wrong to try and kill you doesn't stop the aggression.

Zenmaster961

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2019
    I'm less hopeful, but otherwise agree. Unfortunately, I see it more as a feeble attempt at a fourth quarter comeback when you are down by 20.

Good analogy that could be correct. Depends on how well they've stacked the deck, lets say, with personnel in the most strategically advantageous positions - judges and whatnot.

Also, I know this may be incredibly unpopular to say around here, but Trump might just be the Tom Brady we need to engineer such a monumental comeback, in the biggest game of the year.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Political correctness has only grown, not receded.
    Indoctrination into leftist politics has only grown in the educational system.
    Businesses lining up against what "normals" (to use the Kurt Schlister term) believe has only been increasing.
    Importing people outside of the agreed upon rules and then not encouraging integration, but instead encouraging divisions is still ongoing.
    Protecting criminals and demonizing the law abiding is widespread.
    Destruction and erasure of American history is ongoing.

That's something we agree on, it is already dystopic. Actually there's not much in your post I disagree with. It is indeed supported by SJWs. However, I'm a little optimistic about our chances. It's only supported by a minority of people. Progressive elites in uber urban areas. There's a mounting push back against the SJW nonsense by normal people on both the right and the left. I think we could very well lose badly, because the bat**** crazy minority are well placed and well funded. They've effectivley replaced the dominant culture with their own. But, the thing about that is the pendulum. There's always a counter culture. And the counter culture is against the bat**** crazies.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Republicans are starting to learn. Nancy Pelosi was "greeted" by hundreds of Trump supporters when she went to an event in North Carolina. They are still miles and miles away from trying to out-Antifa Antifa.

Progressives opened this door. They have no right to complain about what comes through it.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Progressives, once enamored with South Bend mayor-turned-2020 Democratic contender, Pete Buttigieg, are turning on the second-tier candidates, including Buttigieg, amid concerns that he and the also-rans will be gunning for potential frontrunner Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) in Tuesday night’s debate

That’s obviously enough to be threatening to Warren, who seems to have called out the attack dogs. The Hill reports that prominent progressive groups like the Progressive Change Campaign Committee are issuing thinly veiled threats to Buttigieg, warning him to back off attacks on far-left candidates.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/lay-...not-to-attack-potential-frontrunner-in-debate

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Up to now, Sauron's Eye has not gazed upon Warren.

Now that she's the front runner (or at least moving up with a bullet), she's going to face some heat. Apparently her fans are going on the attack early. Pretty smart, I guess. If she can weather the storm, she's got a good chance.

Should that happen, it's Trump's election to lose... Heaven help us all.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Warren is doing a bad job in this debate. Tulsi Gabbard is weak. Buttigieg sounds really good; however; I'm not sure there is a lot a cattle underneath that hat.

Amy Klobuchar is doing well. Harris has shown no redeeming qualities.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom