31545510.jpg

6815ad6d1f003be8ce2f9b00339f6cc3.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    That reminds me - As a kid I used to make butter and sugar sandwiches - just bread with soft butter spread on it and pour on some sugar and shake it slightly so the sugar gets all over the floor, fold it in half and eat. Haven't thought about those for several decades now.

Nothin' beats a good fried bologna sammich. Cut the baloney at 3,6,9 and 12 o'clock so it doesn't curl up too much. As to temperature control, there is 'off' and there is '10'. The numbers in between are for people that know nothin about baloney.

Fry it til it gets some black, mustard, yer basic Wonder Bread and it's about as good as it gets.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    LOL! People on the sandersforpresident subreddit saying they’ll vote for trump instead of Biden if he wins the nomination. I’m loving watching the democrats implode, numerous news sources “no sign of Russians supporting certain democrat candidates so far” :): Grab a bag of chips, sit back and watch the show. They’re eating their own right now.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Rep Nazi won't let me get ya. This is exactly right on the button. It's like if you belong to a certain "minority type" group, you are supposed to be beholden to the Democratic party. When in reality, it's almost more like a cult...follow, or suffer the wrath. Trust me, I've been on the wrong end of a conversation with a supposed tolerant liberal.

It’s exactly like a cult! Good choice of words.

It’s clear they don’t care about the individual, only about the group which they assign them to. You’re gay? Well you must be Democrat and you must agree with all things the LGBT community advocates for politically. If you don’t you’re a traitor that goes against everyone else that made sacrifices for your cause.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So is the DNC going for a regroup in 2024? Or is old Joe gonna fall, hit his head, and end up in a coma? Are there a specific number of delegates or a calendar date that will initiate the plan?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nothin' beats a good fried bologna sammich. Cut the baloney at 3,6,9 and 12 o'clock so it doesn't curl up too much. As to temperature control, there is 'off' and there is '10'. The numbers in between are for people that know nothin about baloney.

Fry it til it gets some black, mustard, yer basic Wonder Bread and it's about as good as it gets.

If you are of a mind slap on a piece of cheese and call it deluxe.....:):

Next step up is a fried to sandwich egg. Man that is better than it sounds.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Well I am ready for the Biden/Abrams ticket !

This is gonna be great!
    How many voters does “Ol Joe” get to cuss out and challenge to a fight before we think he may have some anger issues?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._on_ukraine_you_didnt_hear_that_on_msnbc.html

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/20...ed-about-iowa-a-lying-dog-faced-pony-soldier/

After the last 4 years of hearing how degrading trump is, they nominated Biden! LOL A guy who’s said racist remarks, gropes women on camera, and cussed at people he disagrees with. You can’t make this stuff up

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom