Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Don't worry about it. You aren't going to vote for him anyway. I am. Kut will.

We'll see who wins in November. Worrying about what Joe is going to do tomorrow isn't worth a lot of energy.

The dems will not rock the boat on guns....but if someone kills a bunch of toddlers, that could change.

When do they start becoming toddlers? Because they're already proposing allowing abortion after birth. Do we wait until they can start walking, or mabye cut it off when they're able to roll over on their own?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Aw, man. Now that I made my semi-snarky remark, there's no way I'm gonna be able to talk you out of sharing the edge crispies now. I truly regret that. :(

That’s alright. Have you ever tried Worcestershire sauce in you Mac and cheese? He can gnaw on that burnt stuff all he wants.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Nope, you just made it to to the little kids table. PB&J and no PUDC for you!

Oddly enough, I'm already sitting at the little kids table (aka coffee table), I just had PB&J for lunch yesterday, and I haven't had PUDC in so long that I'm used to doing without. So your punishment carries no sting for me sir! :p

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You guys talking about PB&J got me thinking about PB&Honey. Better than PB&J

Oh that's good too, but that's more of a late night snack thing for me rather than lunch.

Sometimes I have peanut butter on toast and then I sprinkle this trail mix on it. It's peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pepitas and raisins. That's more of a late night snack thing too though.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Oh that's good too, but that's more of a late night snack thing for me rather than lunch.

Sometimes I have peanut butter on toast and then I sprinkle this trail mix on it. It's peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pepitas and raisins. That's more of a late night snack thing too though.

That reminds me - As a kid I used to make butter and sugar sandwiches - just bread with soft butter spread on it and pour on some sugar and shake it slightly so the sugar gets all over the floor, fold it in half and eat. Haven't thought about those for several decades now.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    If that’s 100% true, why does it always seem like it’s the Republican politicians that hide their sexuality, when they’re gay? We just had one come out of the closet the other day.

Well, I really can't speak for politicians. If I had to take a guess, I would say that there just aren't that many out there? Like what was discussed above, I think that, for example, a gay black woman ran for office, and had the fire of say a Candace Owens, followed the Constitution, supported the 2nd Amendment, supported strong borders, knew the difference between an AR-15 and an AR-14, and didn't make a big deal about her blackness/gayness, I think she would have a decent shot. At least I would hope so.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Well, I really can't speak for politicians. If I had to take a guess, I would say that there just aren't that many out there? Like what was discussed above, I think that, for example, a gay black woman ran for office, and had the fire of say a Candace Owens, followed the Constitution, supported the 2nd Amendment, supported strong borders, knew the difference between an AR-15 and an AR-14, and didn't make a big deal about her blackness/gayness, I think she would have a decent shot. At least I would hope so.

She would have an excellent shot!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    That reminds me - As a kid I used to make butter and sugar sandwiches - just bread with soft butter spread on it and pour on some sugar and shake it slightly so the sugar gets all over the floor, fold it in half and eat. Haven't thought about those for several decades now.

We did those, but my sugar was premixed with cinnamon. Always had some cinnamon sugar in the cupboard.
    Our goal was to toast the bread hot enough to melt the most butter you could, so the pile cinnamon sugar would adhere into it more.

The more sugar you eat, the faster you could run. If I did that now I'd feel my heart racing through my finger tips. :nailbite:

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    The dems will not rock the boat on guns....but if someone kills a bunch of toddlers, that could change.

aGJ4F1K.jpg

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Making a gay joke doesn’t mean you’re against gays. The owner of the last company had 3 gay sons out of 4. The one that wasn’t gay would always joke about it, saying stuff like “I told dad not to give them baths together when we were kids”. Out of everyone that worked there I was closest with the gay one. We would go to machine shows together in Ohio and Illinois every time they had them, he came to the hospital when my son was born, he still calls occasionally just to chat (I no longer work there so don’t see him much anymore). He was republican, and says pretty much the same as indygal said. Democrats are accepting, until you come out as not being one of their own. Then they call you names and bully you.

Personally, I think what you’re doing is a bit more insulting. You’re basically saying blacks, gays, Latinos, etc should be democrats, because republicans are against their ideals. That’s why the walkaway movement gained so much momentum. People are tired of being put into a group and told this is how they should think based on the group they’re in. How about we realize individuals have individual thoughts and desires, and they can align however they want politically, without their group identity being a factor?

Rep Nazi won't let me get ya. This is exactly right on the button. It's like if you belong to a certain "minority type" group, you are supposed to be beholden to the Democratic party. When in reality, it's almost more like a cult...follow, or suffer the wrath. Trust me, I've been on the wrong end of a conversation with a supposed tolerant liberal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom