• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

And this is where the powerful just do not understand the responsibility they have over social media posts and even stump speeches today. While the laws have not changed technology makes it so much easier to run afoul of them. Make those comments at a small fundraiser all good, distribut all over the world via internet, not so much.

I believe Trump's fight and feistiness back at foes and media are encouraging others to challenge them, and it is a good thing. Many have this untethered belief that freedom of speech means you can say anything anywhere, and that was just never the case. I doubt this case goes anywhere but it serves to put the powerful on notice to watch what they say...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What, only leftist sharks are entitled to use the Gloria Allred profit model?

Something around something comes around

So true. Although she and her daughter Lisa Bloom, sometimes pick the wrong side.

Lisa is still trying to get the egg off her face from representing Weinstein, at least I think it's egg...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What, only leftist sharks are entitled to use the Gloria Allred profit model?

Something around something comes around

By invoking that name, it appears you believe Zimmerman's lawsuits are generally of equal merit. Obviously, that's the point.
    Danke
    ;)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Joe Biden,at a small South Carolina rally.

“I’m looking forward to appointing the first African American woman to the United States Senate.”

See, this is where Trump has been messing up. He hasn't been appointing US Senators that are on his side and sympathetic to his causes.
    I don't know why he didn't fire all of them in the first place and put his own people in there.
    Shows what a political novice he really is.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    See, this is where Trump has been messing up. He hasn't been appointing US Senators that are on his side and sympathetic to his causes.
    I don't know why he didn't fire all of them in the first place and put his own people in there.
    Shows what a political novice he really is.

And just to make it more embarrassing, Kamala Harris, the second African American senator was on the stage...

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

fight.gif

I find this telling:

“No, no I think the rules are set and we ought to follow the rules. Especially when someone says follow the rules who’s not even a Democrat,” Congressman Jaun Vargas said.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Is Zimmerman coming up with this stuff himself, or are there an army of lawyers trying to figure out how o get rich off his stupidity?

By invoking that name, it appears you believe Zimmerman's lawsuits are generally of equal merit. Obviously, that's the point.
    Danke
    ;)

The first quote contains the question I was speaking to (which is ... uhh ... the reason I quoted it). The reach needed to make the extrapolation in the second quote is impressive, wrong, but not a lie if you believe it

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I guess Tom Steyer is trying to steal Buttigieg voters. Back that *** up! :):

[video=youtube;vydgmy0CNSQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vydgmy0CNSQ[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm not sure even "stealing" the election from Bernie would make his supporters stay home. It would depend on how Bernie took the whole situation. If one recalls Bernie wanted to use the superdelegates to take Clinton's place, and she had reached the delegate threshold. It would be kinda hypocritical of him to complain if he didn't meet the threshold, and the superdelegates picked someone use who had less delegates than he did.... but hypocrisy and politicians go hand in hand.

12% of Bernie supporters voted for Trump in 2016. Exit polls showed many were pissed at Democrats for the **** they pulled. There’s a sentiment among many Bernie supporters that the Democrat party won’t let them have the revolution they want. That’s all over Twitter. Mostly young people. And that’s where the bulk of Bernie’s support is. Voting age Zoomers and Millennials. That age group talks a lot of **** about voting, and then doesn’t bother to vote. How less motivated will they be if Democrats **** their messiah? Even if it’s 12% this time that’s significant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom