The day the earth stood still and America died.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    Here was my little "concession speech" on election night:

The experiment is over. The population has voted themselves the treasury. The lazy, uninformed, short sighted, and ignorant have spoken. They are the United States of America. The beacon of light of the city on the hill has been extinguished. It is only a matter of time until the blood and treasure amassed by two hundred plus years of sacrifice and toil has been foolishly spent on folly. I sit here tonight and watch the smoke from the extinguished light as it rises into the night and blows away in the wind. I think about the millions who risked all to board a ship with pennies in their pockets to venture to a land of freedom and opportunity. It is all just a memory now. All great civilizations have their end. I feel sorry for my children, to know that their fortunes have so diminished a chance to outshine mine. We now live on a dark planet with no appealing destination, doomed to plod along living just to live. A planet where it doesn't matter how hard you try. It just doesn't matter anymore. The outcomes are equal. The opportunities are extinguished. God speed...

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    The flag IS a political statement, right side up or upside down.
    Ya think? I have a couple family members who would disagree with you. Unfortunately, they can't.

images

Like I said, I'm merely expressing my opinion about cheap political stunts.

Last edited:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Again, all the talk about this election being about who is going to give out the free goodies. I haven't seen anyone ask, and I'm certainly hoping that the RNC is asking this: What happened to the 2.5 million more votes that McCain got over Romney? Did they stay home or switch over to Obama? Not likely they switched to Obama because he lost 10 million votes from last election. So did they stay home because Romney didn't promise those 2.5 million people as much free stuff as Obama?

I believe these were either people who believed all the negative hype Obama put out about Romney, and didn't see him as a viable alternative. In other words, people that watch the liberal media.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I believe these were either people who believed all the negative hype Obama put out about Romney, and didn't see him as a viable alternative. In other words, people that watch the liberal media.

That media (and some members on INGO) better have strong shoulders because they are going to be carrying obamas water for the next 4 years like last time.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

LOL @ Obama needing to put out negative hype out about Romney. The guy was on video being a constant flip-flop. He never showed that he had any principles. He was a political joke. And no, I didn't vote for Obama either.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I have to admit that I have been wrong.

This country did not begin to die on November 6th 2012.

It began in November 2008 and decades before.

I have just finished watching "Dreams from my real father" a story of deception.

Frank Marshall Davis (a communist) was his real father, Barak's birth cetificate is a fake.
    Beer-ik (as his fake father pronounced it) Husein Obama as he calls himself is a lie and much, much more.

You really need to see this video. It will answer all of your questions.

Now, what do we do about it, or can we?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

I have just finished watching "Dreams from my real father" a story of deception.

Frank Marshall Davis (a communist) was his real father, Barak's birth cetificate is a fake.
    Beer-ik (as his fake father pronounced it) Husein Obama as he calls himself is a lie and much, much more.

You can have all the "proof" you want but unless it is confirmed as legit, you simply sound like a nutjob. People can make a video about anything. If we're to believe videos we see, Bigfoot is real, The Rock is really the tooth fairy, and Tony Danza is a Garbage Picking, Field Goal Kicking Philadelphia Phenomenon. Just because someone has a conspiracy doesn't make it legit.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    You can have all the "proof" you want but unless it is confirmed as legit, you simply sound like a nutjob. People can make a video about anything. If we're to believe videos we see, Bigfoot is real, The Rock is really the tooth fairy, and Tony Danza is a Garbage Picking, Field Goal Kicking Philadelphia Phenomenon. Just because someone has a conspiracy doesn't make it legit.

Have you seen it?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    No. I haven't seen it and I haven't seen any proof that it is anything but a conspiracy. I don't waste my time with such things.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Ya think? I have a couple family members who would disagree with you. Unfortunately, they can't.

images

Like I said, I'm merely expressing my opinion about cheap political stunts.

let me tell you something buddy........i been all over this dam world been in many wars been badly injured from enemy actions seen a lot of friends and fellow military brothers die........

When your in what ever hell hole they put us in from my experience ...we fight and die for not the flag but....... each other .....there isn't i day that goes by that i don't think of my fallen brothers .....your using the folded flag to express your view in this post just as some have flying it in distress to there concerns are great nation is headed............

personally i don't care how you fly it....it just a symbol i don't worship it....as a American you have that right my brothers gave to you with there blood to fly it the way you want ....thats called freedom.....:patriot:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Watch it and get back to me or your a troll.

So waste my time watching conspiracy BS or I'm a troll to you? I'm fine with being a troll to you because I can't take anyone seriously if they live their lives believing the latest conspiracy, if it fits the version of reality they want. Btw, I don't think you have a clue what the word troll means.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    let me tell you something buddy........i been all over this dam world been in many wars been badly injured from enemy actions seen a lot of friends and fellow military brothers die........

When your in what ever hell hole they put us in from my experience ...we fight and die for not the flag but....... each other .....there isn't i day that goes by that i don't think of my fallen brothers .....your using the folded flag to express your view in this post just as some have flying it in distress to there concerns are great nation is headed............

personally i don't care how you fly it....it just a symbol i don't worship it....as a American you have that right my brothers gave to you with there blood to fly it the way you want ....thats called freedom.....:patriot:
    Well, buddy... First, let me thank you for your service.

I'm much more fond of the folded flag. It looks just like the one that belong to my father and my nephew. Neither are around to express their opinions. Thank God they (and you) gave us the freedom to do so.

As I said in my post, it's his flag and he can fly it as he wishes. IMO, it just cheapens it. :twocents:

:patriot:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

If Frank Marshall Davis is Obama's father, why would he need a fake birth certificate? I mean after all, that would mean both of his parents were American, and citizenship passed on. :dunno:

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

Damn! Out of rep already :(

:patriot:

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    If Frank Marshall Davis is Obama's father, why would he need a fake birth certificate? I mean after all, that would mean both of his parents were American, and citizenship passed on. :dunno:

That's all fully explained in the video with supporting evidence and pictures in the video.
    I'm not going to be able to explain a 2 hour video here on this forum and I don't know of any link to it but it came from NewsMax.
    Anyone else seen it yet?

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Btw, I don't think you have a clue what the word troll means.

Actually I don't or didn't, I just see it used here on this forum and you seemed to fit it.
    To criticize something that you have not seen and know nothing about seems strange though.
    You seem to be an Obama supporter I take it, well enjoy the next four years.

reeseg45

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    I have to agree with the original post. The government has stockpiled over a billion rounds of ammunition. Hollow point ammo at that. And we have a president who has triple downed on spending. Im not a tin foil hatter. I just look at it for what it is when a government says that it can decide who is an enemy of the state is and buys that much ammo that it cant use in war. It means their for us. The economy is sour and our debt limit is over the gdp. And they are gonna keep spending. Yes our america is gone. Look up red terror in russia.

Top Bottom