ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Or a Loan.......:)

Nope, I only kid about that. ;)

I was thinking one of these would be good since I have to leave mine in the car during the day. It would be better to have a beater going back and forth than one of my nice ones. Of course, by the time it was ready for use I would have an arm and a leg into it. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nope, I only kid about that. ;)

I was thinking one of these would be good since I have to leave mine in the car during the day. It would be better to have a beater going back and forth than one of my nice ones. Of course, by the time it was ready for use I would have an arm and a leg into it. ;)

Man don't I know that.
    If I could leave mine alone when I get them I would have a few more from the money that goes to brownells.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have plans for my little family I just need a big dose of patience. I have plenty in other aspects of my life but none in this particular area. There are always a half dozen guns I want and at least that many other things that need to be acquired. :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am pretty patient with the CZ's.

1911's make my all anxious until the packages arrive and I get to work on them.

Then they go back into the safe and I wait for the next one.

I have replaced the one I sold recently but for some reason it is not the usual siren call the rest have been.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am pretty patient with the CZ's.

1911's make my all anxious until the packages arrive and I get to work on them.

Then they go back into the safe and I wait for the next one.

I have replaced the one I sold recently but for some reason it is not the usual siren call the rest have been.

Yeah, once everything is complete on one it is almost anti-climactic. I guess that's why I move some so I can afford other projects. A never ending cycle.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Yeah, you guys get all of that stuff and I get the blame. ;)
    :evilangel:This is the best I could find to describe you BA! About six months ago I thought I was fine with my guns. Then I wondered onto this CZ thread, looked harmless enough so I kept reading all these quotes and comments from this guy they called Birds Away? Still working my daytime job but now get to clean toilets at night at a rest area off I-65!:lmfao: psyko

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    :evilangel:This is the best I could find to describe you BA! About six months ago I thought I was fine with my guns. Then I wondered onto this CZ thread, looked harmless enough so I kept reading all these quotes and comments from this guy they called Birds Away? Still working my daytime job but now get to clean toilets at night at a rest area off I-65!:lmfao: psyko

I seem to recall reading some posts by a guy named bjenkins that were pretty effusive in their praise for CZs. I wonder who will read those and wander in here never to be the same again?

P.S. You're welcome. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom