Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Some info that will save you some money since your CZ inventory is expanding. The 19 round Mecgar 9mm magazines can be used for both .40 and 9. I took three 9mm mags and a .40 mag of the same size (that I have been using as a 9mm mag for the last couple of years) and they all ran in the .40 like a champ. So, 9mm Mecgar 19 rounders will work in your P01 as well as your 40P.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Some info that will save you some money since your CZ inventory is expanding. The 19 round Mecgar 9mm magazines can be used for both .40 and 9. I took three 9mm mags and a .40 mag of the same size (that I have been using as a 9mm mag for the last couple of years) and they all ran in the .40 like a champ. So, 9mm Mecgar 19 rounders will work in your P01 as well as your 40P.

Sweet.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    For those contemplating a CZ in .40 I can tell you that the 40P is a really great gun. I wasn't sure how good the Cajunization would be but should not have been concerned. It ran fantastic and was extremely accurate. What a fun gun to shoot. The one on GB should be considered carefully, especially at that price. :yesway:

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    llh, how did the AR run?

At 25 the first 2 rounds were 2 1/2 in left 1/4 low. Made some adjustment then adjust a little more. Then fired 36 rounds to eat the center out of the target. It was fun but need to stretch its legs out sometime. Still need to get a Harris bi-pod next also have to get used to the trigger its not like my CZ's!!!!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    That AR is a tack driver......period.

Yes it is, I used a 55 gr bullet, Will probably try some federal 55 gr next time. Probably be buying a swivel bi-pod next. Do you have to get an adapter for the rail?
    I have not seen any that mount directly to the rail.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes it is, I used a 55 gr bullet, Will probably try some federal 55 gr next time. Probably be buying a swivel bi-pod next. Do you have to get an adapter for the rail?
    I have not seen any that mount directly to the rail.

Yes......There are adapters for this.
    I just gave Mrs.G a Picatinny mount bi-pod but it was fixed.
    They do make them to mount right to the rail.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    For those contemplating a CZ in .40 I can tell you that the 40P is a really great gun. I wasn't sure how good the Cajunization would be but should not have been concerned. It ran fantastic and was extremely accurate. What a fun gun to shoot. The one on GB should be considered carefully, especially at that price. :yesway:
    That 40P on GB sold for $261 earlier this afternoon. I watched it down to the last few minutes. I almost snagged it up, but after putting money down on the Springer and picking up a rifle this afternoon I am tapped out. I missed the boat, thats for sure.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That 40P on GB sold for $261 earlier this afternoon. I watched it down to the last few minutes. I almost snagged it up, but after putting money down on the Springer and picking up a rifle this afternoon I am tapped out. I missed the boat, thats for sure.

That is a deal.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    They gave it away. That gun is worth twice that much.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I just learned last evening that....we're getting the band back together....:rockwoot:

With luck the family will be all in one place. This will include one that will be returning home after some Mouse love and one that will be moving back after living there for a while.
    I am pretty excited to be getting my old CZ 75 P01 back. It is, of course, fully Cajunized and is a great shooter. Maybe I will finally find a holster for it. ;)

But, this leaves me with a terrible dilemma. Now I have an odd number of guns. :faint:
    We certainly can't allow that to stand for long. :spend:
    I guess I am just forced to buy something else....

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My want list has had to evolve once again. ;)
    I really want one of the milsurp PCRs. I don't care if it has a lot of carry wear. They have a couple on GB as they do from time to time.
    I am pretty sure I need one of those. :n00b:
    You guys wouldn't want me to be undergunned and unable to properly defend myself, would you? :nono:
    Man, I love this :poop:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Snipezze
    Top Bottom