• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    We've come a long way from a couple of years ago. The Czickness is spreading and many, many people have jumped on the bandwagon. CZs aren't for everybody but I am glad that more people are at least giving them a try and not just going on preconceived notions and dismissing them out of hand.
    After owning a little of everything and really liking H&Ks, Walther PPQ, M&P with the Apex triggers, will have to say the CZs with the trigger upgrades are as close to a 1911 trigger that I can find. And I also really like the Sigs, and I do enjoy shooting a nice Glock and still own a few. I have always been the type that enjoys finding and having the best I can afford in a hobby that I enjoy. Excluding the 1911s which I do love and have a couple, cannot find a better trigger than what the CZs offer.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    After owning a little of everything and really liking H&Ks, Walther PPQ, M&P with the Apex triggers, will have to say the CZs with the trigger upgrades are as close to a 1911 trigger that I can find. And I also really like the Sigs, and I do enjoy shooting a nice Glock and still own a few. I have always been the type that enjoys finding and having the best I can afford in a hobby that I enjoy. Excluding the 1911s which I do love and have a couple, cannot find a better trigger than what the CZs offer.

I am seriously considering an M&P compact and getting an Apex trigger kit for it. Don't tell anyone.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Truth is........I sent it home with llh.........The de-cocker is not one for my first time. Losey was cracking up.
    I did the trigger on his R-1 and lined up the optic on his AR.....he dumped all those parts out on the table. (ask him about the 2 dots) and started showing me what to polish. My eyes went crossed and we cut a deal for him to do it.

I will do the 97. That one is not nearly as complicated to break my CZ cher........uh, loose my uh......you know.

The 2 dots was a brain dead moment for me!! Finally figured it out, I blame age!!!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    CM had talked about MCF&G, which would be great. If that doesn't work for whatever reason, we could hit the new Point Blank Range in Carmel. I would think they'd be happy to host something if we asked...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I will host a shoot at MCF&G on the 11th if that is what we all want to do. Meet up to be set. Does anyone want to eat 1st or just meet up and hit the range.
    I would like to keep the head count manageable if possible but all in the thread are invited.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CM had talked about MCF&G, which would be great. If that doesn't work for whatever reason, we could hit the new Point Blank Range in Carmel. I would think they'd be happy to host something if we asked...

Outdoor only for me.
    No time limits and we have a huge area to shoot. Very casual and you will not be over whelmed with 1st time n00bs muzzle sweeping the entire area.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I will host a shoot at MCF&G on the 11th if that is what we all want to do. Meet up to be set. Does anyone want to eat 1st or just meet up and hit the range.
    I would like to keep the head count manageable if possible but all in the thread are invited.

Outdoor only for me.
    No time limits and we have a huge area to shoot. Very casual and you will not be over whelmed with 1st time n00bs muzzle sweeping the entire area.

I'm in for the 11th!:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom