Not open for further replies.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I just looked at the stack of parts that came out of my 40P with a De-cocker.

These parts plus 3 more springs in the lower and mag button:scratch:

Isabelles%20birthday%20050_zpsfrlodler.jpg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Well after much searching and feeling stupid (I'm still new to this whole DA/SA thing....). I decided that I do not need the decocker RAMI. So without further ado, I present to you my new baby girl.

She looks good next to her bigger sister. One huge positive, she fits into the same holster of the g27 that she's replacing! I also had to fondle the polished stainless 75b on my way out.....

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well after much searching and feeling stupid (I'm still new to this whole DA/SA thing....). I decided that I do not need the decocker RAMI. So without further ado, I present to you my new baby girl.

She looks good next to her bigger sister. One huge positive, she fits into the same holster of the g27 that she's replacing! I also had to fondle the polished stainless 75b on my way out.....

Very nice! I have the same P-09 with a light as you, but have a 75B instead of a Rami. I'd love to pick up a Rami to add to my collection as well, but it's likely to be a while.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.

Both great weapons!!

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville

Very nice pair of guns!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My guns have effectively become my savings account. I invest in them and when things are good the number increases. When something comes up then one, or more, of them have to go to new homes. It isn't the most efficient way and it's not really something I have planned. It just worked out that way.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    My guns have effectively become my savings account. I invest in them and when things are good the number increases. When something comes up then one, or more, of them have to go to new homes. It isn't the most efficient way and it's not really something I have planned. It just worked out that way.
    Same here at least you know if a disaster would occur you could liquidate a few at a time!psyko

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Same here at least you know if a disaster would occur you could liquidate a few at a time!psyko

I had to do that last year when I needed a new furnace. It hurt. I don't like it but I just see no use in putting money away for a rainy day when I could be out shooting something new and interesting. ;)

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I had to do that last year when I needed a new furnace. It hurt. I don't like it but I just see no use in putting money away for a rainy day when I could be out shooting something new and interesting. ;)
    If it works it works! I really enjoy the hobby, and dont really want to grow up so I have fun toys to enjoy and if I need cash occasionally just liquidate a few!psyko

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    If it works it works! I really enjoy the hobby, and dont really want to grow up so I have fun toys to enjoy and if I need cash occasionally just liquidate a few!psyko

Right now I am having fun with old beaters. Who knows where my interest will lie next. I am enjoying the journey.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    This thread has now hit 100 pages. I think that says a lot about the love off CZ's some INGO members have :)

We've come a long way from a couple of years ago. The Czickness is spreading and many, many people have jumped on the bandwagon. CZs aren't for everybody but I am glad that more people are at least giving them a try and not just going on preconceived notions and dismissing them out of hand.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The old B I picked up the other day is getting its first trip (with me, anyway) to the range today. llh did a little whispering on it to ensure it was safe to shoot. The thing was so dry you could barely rack the slide. When he ran a brush down the barrel a dust cloud came out the other end. ;) He did some spot cleaning and lubed her up pretty good. He also changed the mainspring and fixed the bent mag brake. I was surprised how stiff the trigger was in both DA and SA. The lighter spring (13#) eased that somewhat. I thought the gun would be shot in a lot more but it may not have had that many rounds down the barrel. We will see what she has to offer later today.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    You guys have ruined me.... I've got a birthday in a couple months and every year I buy a new pistol for myself... Right now I'm debating between a polished stainless 75b or a beater.....

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You guys have ruined me.... I've got a birthday in a couple months and every year I buy a new pistol for myself... Right now I'm debating between a polished stainless 75b or a beater.....

That's a tough one. I would probably get the stainless. You can pick up a beater anytime. Then again, I love the beast. Those polished stainless are almost too pretty to take out of the safe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom