• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    This site almost needs a separate forum for cz, have a p7 that runs like a champ, have been considering a rami,P01, 75retro, maybe I should just get them all.
    They are all nice but my new Rami with the CGWs upgrades has to be the nicest most accurate small gun available today! Have owned the XDS, Sheild, Glock 26, Kahr PM9, LC9s, M&P9c, Sig 938 and although I like and still own the Kahr and the M&P9c none have been as accurate as the Rami.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Everybody I have talked with that reload claims it is a simple process?

Yeah the set up is expensive and takes some time to understand how a few things interact. Rifle is quite a bit more complicated than pistol, given the extra case prep, load developments and such. Pistol is not much more than decap / bell case mouth, prime, charge, seat / crimp, shoot, repeat. There are some pitfalls along the way, but use a powder with some volume to it, shine a light in your cases after charging to check for double charges or missed charges and you won't blow yourself up.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I've seen a few reloaders who never seem to find the sweet spot. Always making adjustments. That would drive me crazy-er.

You can make it part of the adventure. I like to tinker with the loads for my bolt gun. But plinking ammo for the ar-15 and pistols doesn't get tinkered. If it cycles the gun, it's gtg. That ammo is used to improve the shooter, which is the biggest variable in the shooting equation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom