Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Hit the range today. Made sure the RAMI was up to carry duty. She is, 350 flawless rds. My trigger finger is a little sore, you guys may be right about swapping triggers... Also shot the P09, man I love that gun. Such a pleasure to shoot.

She got dirty, got to the point where I couldn't rack the slide back to chamber a round, had to use the slide stop. Also discovered on the p09 that if I slammed the mag in, the slide would go into battery and chamber a round. Surprised me at first, then realized it could be used to my advantage. Anybody else experience this?
    I didn't know you had a RAMI, or did I? Man, I'm having trouble keeping up with you guys and what you have.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I tried to remember who had what during the shoot, but I was just like a kid in a candy store, so my mind went ugh................

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Come on down and lets ring the hell out of some steel.......:):

I am almost there as well. All 4 AR's on the bench are done. Shot them yesterday and I am smiling a lot. They rocked the range.
    All current 1911 projects are done save for putting some weight in the trigger of my SR1911 Commander. 1# 8oz's is a bit scary for the un-initiated.
    I have 1 CZ with the Dr right now. 1 to go, maybe.
    Brother I can't wait to ring some steel again with you guys.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    You're the only one I know in their early 20's shootin black powder....you're already old in your own way...just sayin. :D
    Haha! I just enjoy life. I love black powder, I love my CZs, I love my K98k Mauser, I love my Henry rifle, I guess I even love my AR... New and old. Love them all. Just like I love old cars. Every car show I go to, everybody is drooling over the camaros and mustangs, I'm over talking to the old guy with the model T! Just a different way of life.

I got into firearms late in the game so I'm still finding what interests me, however that's proving to be a huge problem as everything interests me! Gotta enjoy life while you're here, nobody is getting out of this one alive!:draw:

Hell right now I'm cleaning everything I shot today while listening to some blues from the '30's.
    For those wondering, this is my rusty hornet:

Although it's no longer rusty, it's still heavily pitted. 1951 Schwinn Hornet.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Haha! I just enjoy life. I love black powder, I love my CZs, I love my K98k Mauser, I love my Henry rifle, I guess I even love my AR... New and old. Love them all. Just like I love old cars. Every car show I go to, everybody is drooling over the camaros and mustangs, I'm over talking to the old guy with the model T! Just a different way of life.

I got into firearms late in the game so I'm still finding what interests me, however that's proving to be a huge problem as everything interests me! Gotta enjoy life while you're here, nobody is getting out of this one alive!:draw:

Hell right now I'm cleaning everything I shot today while listening to some blues from the '30's.
    For those wondering, this is my rusty hornet:

Although it's no longer rusty, it's still heavily pitted. 1951 Schwinn Hornet.

I love it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom