Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I go through the same thing everyday! It's hard to buy ammo because I know at some point it is going to disappear, however a new gun won't disappear like that. Unfortunately it's hard to really enjoy said firearm without ammo.... You can only fondle something so much.... :):

and then next thing you know you go blind and can no longer follow this thread :laugh:
    :rofl:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Just picked up my P07 Duty from the Wizard.

Wow what a difference. Hopefully I will get to the range tomorrow to throw some lead out this tuned machine.
    It was great seeing the bat cave where all the magic happens.
    I thought there would be like CZ logos all over the wall of the bat cave
    flag-of-czech-republic_zpsgjcvg16p.gif
    and llh1956 would be wearing a Robe & pointy hat
    Wizard%20Smiley_zpsodo0n3dd.gif
    But it was all pretty normal, except for the really cool guns...
    Gun%20slinger%20smile_zpssqd5ypqy.gif

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Just picked up my P07 Duty from the Wizard.

Wow what a difference. Hopefully I will get to the range tomorrow to throw some lead out this tuned machine.
    It was great seeing the bat cave where all the magic happens.
    I thought there would be like CZ logos all over the wall of the bat cave
    flag-of-czech-republic_zpsgjcvg16p.gif
    and llh1956 would be wearing a Robe & pointy hat
    Wizard%20Smiley_zpsodo0n3dd.gif
    But it was all pretty normal, except for the really cool guns...
    Gun%20slinger%20smile_zpssqd5ypqy.gif
    You are gonna love that P-07!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Weird thing happened today. My need list is fulfilled, all parts have been ordered, and I'm done transplanting optics around on my ARs. I also got my house chores done. I have stuff still on the want list, but saving money for that as I have nothing more to sell. What the hell should I do now???

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Weird thing happened today. My need list is fulfilled, all parts have been ordered, and I'm done transplanting optics around on my ARs. I also got my house chores done. I have stuff still on the want list, but saving money for that as I have nothing more to sell. What the hell should I do now???
    Shoot!:ar15:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hit the range today. Made sure the RAMI was up to carry duty. She is, 350 flawless rds. My trigger finger is a little sore, you guys may be right about swapping triggers... Also shot the P09, man I love that gun. Such a pleasure to shoot.

She got dirty, got to the point where I couldn't rack the slide back to chamber a round, had to use the slide stop. Also discovered on the p09 that if I slammed the mag in, the slide would go into battery and chamber a round. Surprised me at first, then realized it could be used to my advantage. Anybody else experience this?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Hit the range today. Made sure the RAMI was up to carry duty. She is, 350 flawless rds. My trigger finger is a little sore, you guys may be right about swapping triggers... Also shot the P09, man I love that gun. Such a pleasure to shoot.

She got dirty, got to the point where I couldn't rack the slide back to chamber a round, had to use the slide stop. Also discovered on the p09 that if I slammed the mag in, the slide would go into battery and chamber a round. Surprised me at first, then realized it could be used to my advantage. Anybody else experience this?

I've had several handguns of different brands go into battery during hard mag insertion. It always caught me off guard too.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

I think all of my handguns have done that, except for my TRP.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Come on down and lets ring the hell out of some steel.......:):

I am almost there as well. All 4 AR's on the bench are done. Shot them yesterday and I am smiling a lot. They rocked the range.
    All current 1911 projects are done save for putting some weight in the trigger of my SR1911 Commander. 1# 8oz's is a bit scary for the un-initiated.
    I have 1 CZ with the Dr right now. 1 to go, maybe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom