• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Is anybody bringing something besides CZs and 1911s? (Not that there are any other guns)... I know CM said pistol cartridge only. I've got a couple not CZs that I'm going to bring just for kicks. And possibly a 22 rifle, if the new front sight shows up this week....

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Was thinking of bringing all my CZ's and all of my 1911's, but that's 6 - 7 guns, depending on whether my P-01 gets here in time or not. That's a lot of guns! May have to pare it down a bit...

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    For those needing more :koolaid:I will bring my Cajunized SP-01 Shadow, SP-01 Phantom, 75 Compact and a Rami all in 9mm. Also a Springer Range officer and a Remington R1 Enhanced 45acp both 1911's that have been through the house of Mouse for upgrades!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Speaking of requests for the quilting bee, if someone has a P-07 they could bring, I'd appreciate it. Haven't shot one and I'm interested...

Dude! You shot my P07 Duty, the newer P07 is just a slicker design with a different shaped trigger, interchangeable backstraps, forward cocking serrations, a different type finish, different hammer design, 3 dot sights and they removed the lanyard loop. Heck they are practically the same gun, oh wait, those are a lot of changes... :dunno:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Dude! You shot my P07 Duty, the newer P07 is just a slicker design with a different shaped trigger, interchangeable backstraps, forward cocking serrations, a different type finish, different hammer design, 3 dot sights and they removed the lanyard loop. Heck they are practically the same gun, oh wait, those are a lot of changes... :dunno:

I couldn't remember if I shot yours or not. I know I shot that lovely cajunized P-09... :drool:

Yea I will have mine with me.

Sweet! :yesway:

I am bring 4 CZ's and as many 1911's......there is nothing else.

Truth!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Wife update: Corneal abrasion is 100% gone. She is off the antibiotic and only using eye drops for sensitivity to light. Doc says she'll be 100% in no time. :rockwoot:
    Which means I will be there with you guys on the 12th !!! :rockwoot::banana::bacondance::woot::alright:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm going to try running a few boxes of a different brand of hollow points through the Rami before I give up on her (heavily leaning towards Hornady Critical Defense, downside is cost). I was holding it next the the Glock 26 earlier, there's no comparison and I really want to get the Rami the diet it likes to be reliable. If that goes well then I am planning on ordering CGW parts for all three CZs. As much as I want to buy another gun (and I'm really really struggling with this right now), I really need to focus on getting these three dialed in first. If all goes the way I'm planning, I've figured out their roles as well:

Rami - summer carry / deep conceal carry
    Compact - alternate summer carry / main winter carry (using 16rd fullsize mag with P-06/SP-01 baseplate as it fills the gap when using that mag in the compact)
    Fullsize - range gun / Vortex Venom red dot host (really really looking forward to this setup)

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I'm going to try running a few boxes of a different brand of hollow points through the Rami before I give up on her (heavily leaning towards Hornady Critical Defense, downside is cost). I was holding it next the the Glock 26 earlier, there's no comparison and I really want to get the Rami the diet it likes to be reliable. If that goes well then I am planning on ordering CGW parts for all three CZs. As much as I want to buy another gun (and I'm really really struggling with this right now), I really need to focus on getting these three dialed in first. If all goes the way I'm planning, I've figured out their roles as well:

Compact - alternate summer carry / main winter carry (using 16rd fullsize mag with P-06/SP-01 baseplate as it fills the gap when using that mag in the compact)
    Fullsize - range gun / Vortex Venom red dot host (really really looking forward to this setup)
    Sounds like a hell of a setup!psyko

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County

I think the new 10 round mag took care of most of your problems. With HP's I like to run 50 to make sure the pistol likes them.
    And remember, if you think you are have too much problem, call me!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Wife update: Corneal abrasion is 100% gone. She is off the antibiotic and only using eye drops for sensitivity to light. Doc says she'll be 100% in no time. :rockwoot:
    Which means I will be there with you guys on the 12th !!! :rockwoot::banana::bacondance::woot::alright:

Good News on both accounts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom