Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    There does seem to be a lot of good deals lately. Before I can get any more I need to finish the upgrades on the ones I have and lay in some ammo. The ammo stash is looking sickly.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    There does seem to be a lot of good deals lately. Before I can get any more I need to finish the upgrades on the ones I have and lay in some ammo. The ammo stash is looking sickly.
    Yea I am with you on that, man it is hard to do though. I have a brand new Dillon 650 I bought in early spring and havent even used or set up yet because I keep getting side tracked buying new guns! LOL. I am very sickpsyko

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I just took a stroll through GB for the first time in a week. It is definitely a buyer's market. There are so many deals out there, Armslist and the classifieds here. This is a bad time to be cash poor.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    That 75BD is a steal! Cannot believe somebody hasnt snagged it up. Cash poor and really dont have a gun that I want to part with. I even screwed up the other day and asked CM a little about rifles, just know that will bite me in the ass real soon. LOL.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have managed to avoid the long guns so far. I still have a few handguns I want to get. The PCR and the BD are both haunting me. The BD is underpriced by a couple hundred dollars with all the stuff it has. The PCR isn't quite as good a deal but still very worthwhile. Oh well, there is only so much money and ammo is getting to be a priority. No use having guns if you can't feed 'em.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Next week is still up in the air for me. I have two part-timers taking the weekend off for family events. Not sure I can avoid taking the Sunday shift. I still have a couple of possibilities. We will see how it works out.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning guys :coffee:

My day never got any better yesterday. The wife took a nasty sparkler explosion to her eye last night and has a flash burn on her cornea. We spent 5 hours in ER and just got home a few hours ago. She and the daughter are both resting now, I gotta call the Ophthalmologist in the morning to see when they can get her in for follow up. I think I'm in for a long week. Depending on things play out this may take priority over next weekend's meetup.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

My day never got any better yesterday. The wife took a nasty sparkler explosion to her eye last night and has a flash burn on her cornea. We spent 5 hours in ER and just got home a few hours ago. She and the daughter are both resting now, I gotta call the Ophthalmologist in the morning to see when they can get her in for follow up. I think I'm in for a long week. Depending on things play out this may take priority over next weekend's meetup.
    OMG T-dogg... Keeping good thoughts for your wife. I hope she makes a full recovery.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County

Oh NO! That's GOT to hurt. Prayers for as full a recovery as possible. Hope you guys can all take it slow and easy today, I'm sure that's not the kind of 4th celebration any of you saw coming. Ugh.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    OMG T-dogg... Keeping good thoughts for your wife. I hope she makes a full recovery.

Sorry a fun holiday turns into a trip to the hospital. I just said a prayer for her.
    I have an ongoing eye problem that makes me realize just how precious the gift of sight is. I pray for her to have a full recovery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom