• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Recently acquired a very gently used P07 but no pics, it is off getting a custom carbon fiber kydex holster with room for a TLR-1.

I got the CZickness from an Armalite clone but it wasn't reliable. Been looking for an excuse for a real one for a while now.

Welcome to the sweet addiction, Frosty.

:koolaid:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Ordered a few items today from CZ-USA. I did some research on my little issue with the Rami's hollow point feeding problem and that lead to me to a decision on some parts. Since all my CZs were purchased used and have an unknown round count, I decided to replace all the mag springs and recoil springs, along with upgrading the Fullsize and Compact's guide rod to a metal version (CZ offers a steel upgrade for the fullsize and an aluminum one for the Compact). While I had no issues with the other two guns, I figured it wouldn't hurt to put some "spring" back into their step while I had the order screen up. I also plan on polishing the Rami's feed ramp to a nice mirror shine. After that I plan on running a good amount of hollow points through the little hot rod to make sure she's feeling all better.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Ordered a few items today from CZ-USA. I did some research on my little issue with the Rami's hollow point feeding problem and that lead to me to a decision on some parts. Since all my CZs were purchased used and have an unknown round count, I decided to replace all the mag springs and recoil springs, along with upgrading the Fullsize and Compact's guide rod to a metal version (CZ offers a steel upgrade for the fullsize and an aluminum one for the Compact). While I had no issues with the other two guns, I figured it wouldn't hurt to put some "spring" back into their step while I had the order screen up. I also plan on polishing the Rami's feed ramp to a nice mirror shine. After that I plan on running a good amount of hollow points through the little hot rod to make sure she's feeling all better.
    :koolaid:I love checking in with you guys, I always sleep better knowing there are others just as sick as I!:lmfao: Good luck with the Rami they are really sweet.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yes, the RAMI recoil springs are a problem. I run my old recoil spring at the range and put the new one in for carry. So far, no problems. If I start having issues at the range I will buy another one and it will become the carry spring.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Here before too long I will begin the Cajunization process, one gun at a time.
    My race hammer and EZ Drift sights came in for the Omega. I hesitated a long time before buying one of these. I came across a deal I could not walk away from and finally bought one. It was very slightly used. I doubt if it had a hundred rounds through it. Anyway, it just so happens that my brother had purchased one and was in the process of having llh upgrade it (his first Cajunized gun). Anyway, his turned out really sweet so now mine will be finished soon and I really can't wait to see how it comes out. Hopefully this will mitigate some of the pain of having to part with a couple.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    My race hammer and EZ Drift sights came in for the Omega. I hesitated a long time before buying one of these. I came across a deal I could not walk away from and finally bought one. It was very slightly used. I doubt if it had a hundred rounds through it. Anyway, it just so happens that my brother had purchased one and was in the process of having llh upgrade it (his first Cajunized gun). Anyway, his turned out really sweet so now mine will be finished soon and I really can't wait to see how it comes out. Hopefully this will mitigate some of the pain of having to part with a couple.
    Oh you know it will, like taking an antibiotic will make you feel all better!:lmfao:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have a bench full of parts. 4 guns to put them into. Actually 5 now.
    3 CZ's that are bone out of the box stock.
    So much to do.

That sounds like fun to me. I love the parts side of guns. I love to tinker and shop for stuff. I love to research all the upgrades and parts compatibility. Right now my plan is a bit of consolidation and get my guns that I plan on keeping dialed in the way I want them. After that I will begin to upgrade some optics, then decide what to make out of my last AR stripped lower. Down the road a handgun with a red dot setup, then another .40 handgun, then a high caliber 500yd rifle setup.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Thanks! This group is like AA but works in reverse :lmfao:
    It's like a college party, but replace the beer with CZs and Koolaid.
    I have figured out what's going on here. Church, llh, and Birds all work at the same place: CZ Education & Commerce Helpdesk , or CZECH for short. :D

And the key word there is commerce:

com·merce
    ˈkämərs/Submit
    noun
    the activity of buying and selling, especially on a large scale.
    "the possible increase of commerce by a great railroad"
    synonyms: trade, trading, buying and selling, business, dealing, traffic; More
    dated
    social dealings between people.
    "outside the normal commerce of civilized life"
    synonyms: relations, dealings, socializing, communication, association, contact, intercourse
    "human commerce"

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    OK guys. I have decided to get out of .40 for awhile, mainly because I like the capacity and cost of 9mm better (I am not starting a .40 vs 9mm conversation either). Anyways, I currently have the 75B fullsize in 9mm, which was going to be my range/winter carry gun. However, I would really like something with night sights (which I understand I can add to that one for under $100) and a light rail, that way I can add a flashlight to it and get a custom holster made for winter carry. The thought of having 20 rounds and a light is really appealing to me for a winter carry gun. So my two options are: SP-01 or P-09 in FDE, both come with night sights, both have a rail, but the SP-01 is gonna cost about $100 more, but the P-09 is much lighter in weight. I am really leaning towards the P-09 as I have a love affair with FDE also.

So here is the real question: Should I move the 75B fullsize and upgrade it to the SP-01 or P-09? I know the answer is have all three, but I have zero patience and therefore can't save money for :poop: .
    Thoughts? What does the Helpdesk say?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom