Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Night all. Merry Christmas Eve eve. Praying for solace for those hurting, strength for those who have a need and patience for all the kids awaiting Santa. I'm off to work by 0500 tomorrow. Hoping to be home early as I do actually get Friday off.
    Be well, my friends.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Night all. Merry Christmas Eve eve. Praying for solace for those hurting, strength for those who have a need and patience for all the kids awaiting Santa. I'm off to work by 0500 tomorrow. Hoping to be home early as I do actually get Friday off.
    Be well, my friends.
    Back at'cha ! :chest:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Be well, my friends.

Roll safe. Get home in one piece and good spirits.

Merry Christmas to you and the spouse.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I added my gifts to the tree today ..... wrapping them is not my favorite part of the holidaze ! There are way too many gifts for just (3) people, as only our youngest daughter will be joining us.
    It wasn't always this way. As with most families, there were some sparse years. Now, I sometimes feel guilty with overabundance.

Things will get busier tomorrow .....heck, there will be a new lens to test shoot (keeping fingers-crossed that FedEx does their job).

So, I wanted to share my yearly photo of our Christmas tree ....with you, my favorite gangsters. Merry Christmas, my friends ! :)

IMG_4112%20copy-XL.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I have one. Got it from tdogg.

It’s far more accurate than its price point and the trigger is quite respectable.

It served as my daily “center console” gun until a bought a Jeep with a really small center console....

And with that it rises to the top of my list. Thank you sir.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I added my gifts to the tree today ..... wrapping them is not my favorite part of the holidaze ! There are way too many gifts for just (3) people, as only our youngest daughter will be joining us.
    It wasn't always this way. As with most families, there were some sparse years. Now, I sometimes feel guilty with overabundance.

Things will get busier tomorrow .....heck, there will be a new lens to test shoot (keeping fingers-crossed that FedEx does their job).

So, I wanted to share my yearly photo of our Christmas tree ....with you, my favorite gangsters. Merry Christmas, my friends ! :)

IMG_4112%20copy-XL.jpg

This was earlier on in the process but man you have no idea....:):
    This is CKW lost in her own little world....Ho-Ho-Ho-

And the absolute merriest of Christmas's to you all.

W30tuJb.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

IMG_4112%20copy-XL.jpg

Very festive. Here is one our err my wife’s trees. Our house looks like a Christmas store.

d3466aba1b6ac727caf31ef98f15de8c.jpg

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Good to see you again Ben. To bad the rain kept us from visiting for a few minutes.
    Yep, good seeing you too! Yeah, the weather wasnt very nice for visiting. I'm about to go underground until Spring comes back, but lets get together when it this winter thaws out!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Put in 35 hours at work over the last 3 days. The time is available before end of year, so I'm taking advantage and getting stuff done while others are taking time off. It also might have to do with needing to replenish some money recently spent. :):

My day got a little better. Neighbor tested negative for Covid. Mom decided she was coming over for Christmas. And I got a blizzard from DQ. Reeses with tons of extra reeses.
    Wow! What a turn around! Winning!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom