88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

My mother’s house finally hit the market yesterday. That was at about 7pm and the first showing was scheduled within 13 minutes. By the time I went to bed, there were 6 showings for today scheduled.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Indeed. I gave her the nickname Pickles when we first started dating. It stuck, been calling her that for near 15 years
    Good to know. I was thinking there was a French Lick wine that had a picture of a woman eating or holding pickles.
    Morning all!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Indeed. I gave her the nickname Pickles when we first started dating. It stuck, been calling her that for near 15 years

Very cool handle.

CKW is known far and wide as "Mom"
    On mothers day she gets calls from my racing friends from the day. She got flowers from a couple of them that live out of state. She made sure they were fed and had a place to rest on their travels when they came trough town. A serious pro racer leads a gypsie life in peak season. On the road for as week and home long enough to turn the cars around (which I was a part of) and back on a plane for maybe 2 weeks. None of these guys were married. No time for such things.

Anyway when they call from all points across this country they ask for Mom.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Very cool handle.

On mothers day she gets calls from my racing friends from the day. She got flowers from a couple of them that live out of state. She made sure they were fed and had a place to rest on their travels when they came trough town. A serious pro racer leads a gypsie life in peak season. On the road for as week and home long enough to turn the cars around (which I was a part of) and back on a plane for maybe 2 weeks. None of these guys were married. No time for such things.

Very cool! It's great they appreciated her awesomeness and still recognize it!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Very cool handle.

That's really cool

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Very cool handle.

Awesome. Most everyone in my family and/or friends call her Pickle as well save a few acquaintances.

When we first started dating she had 2 jobs, FT and a PT helping a family friend in the evening at a mom&pop pizza place. You know when you order a stromboli or sammich, you usually get a bag of ruffles and a dill spear? Well her job one particular day must have been bag 4000 spears. She would come by after work and hang till late, and when she arrived I could smell her from across the room. Made her take a shower before sitting with me. God it was strong smelling. Brought tears to my eye. Anywho, my then roommate and I teased for a while and it stuck.

Lame story compared to recent events, but that's the Pickle: Origins chapter.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Awesome. Most everyone in my family and/or friends call her Pickle as well save a few acquaintances.

When we first started dating she had 2 jobs, FT and a PT helping a family friend in the evening at a mom&pop pizza place. You know when you order a stromboli or sammich, you usually get a bag of ruffles and a dill spear? Well her job one particular day must have been bag 4000 spears. She would come by after work and hang till late, and when she arrived I could smell her from across the room. Made her take a shower before sitting with me. God it was strong smelling. Brought tears to my eye. Anywho, my then roommate and I teased for a while and it stuck.

Lame story compared to recent events, but that's the Pickle: Origins chapter.
    That's a funny story. There are worse nicknames than Pickle :) I like pickles, but I wouldn't want to slice 4000 of them nor smell like them. When my dad was young and newly married he got a job and they had him slicing onions in a freezer. He didn't go back the next day.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Stolen from the internet:

f5c45fc31a707e271599196960c9fe0f.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Lol...I'll stay with the bic. Its long enough to stab with and with the ink cartridge removed it can be used as a blow gun or straw or...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The CZ compact 15 round mags came in today. I need to test them and then they become the carry mags for the compacts

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom