Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...I couldn’t let you have all the fun and ordered a Ti-rant 9m today.

Nice. I'm should get my Rugged Obsidian 9 in the next 1-2 months. Looks like they have some similarities although the Ti-rant seems to be ~3oz lighter in the full configuration. That could be a nice advantage.

How's the At-one shooting for you? I couldn't remember who had gotten one.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Nice. I'm should get my Rugged Obsidian 9 in the next 1-2 months. Looks like they have some similarities although the Ti-rant seems to be ~3oz lighter in the full configuration. That could be a nice advantage.

The ti-rant is likely going to find a home on the Phantom.

At-One has been perfect...which is to be expected as it hasn't left the safe since purchase. Been 24/7 with work...

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I decided today that my m77 Tang will get a glass bedding job. Been you tubing as it will be my first attempt as well

I'm looking into using Marine-Tex or one of the other putties to help contain the bedding to where i want it.

Coming into Seymour from Accuracy Unlimited this afternoon to get to I-65 was a backed up mess today.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I'm looking into using Marine-Tex or one of the other putties to help contain the bedding to where i want it.

Coming into Seymour from Accuracy Unlimited this afternoon to get to I-65 was a backed up mess today.
    We probably pass each other often. I haven't been to AU for a bit. Need to soon.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Saw something today that made me think of your new item: His name was Victor, been on the soap opera show for like 40 years. My grandmother used to watch this.
    93c20b210e85872fc3e1d60f034b6ead.jpg

Perfect ! ..... so suave .... so manly ..... just like the rifle (err... pistol ) ! ;)

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County

I use plumbers putty to hold epoxy in place when I glue a transducer in the bottom of a boat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom