• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I may have to check out a Scorpion at some point. Hear a lot of good things about them. I only checked out one briefly in person at the NRA show when it was in Indy. The one I held then seemed overly heavy, but it was probably just the model I held. I was enamored with the MPX at the time, but eventually decided on and obtained a Freedom Ordnance FX-9.

That said, buying a Scorpion at the current time given ammo prices would probably clean out my stock of ammo rather quickly.
    I enjoyed mine, but ended up not keeping due to not liking the large amount of polymer. Kind of funny considering I love polymer pistols, but with anything else too much plastic just isn't my cup of tea.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Most people dont even shoot their guns before they start carrying them. If yoire my friend and you do this, I WILL counsel you on it. It's bad bad bad chances you're taking with your valuable life.

Yep, those ads are even worse. "WTS: never fired, some holster wear..."

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I enjoyed mine, but ended up not keeping due to not liking the large amount of polymer. Kind of funny considering I love polymer pistols, but with anything else too much plastic just isn't my cup of tea.

Did it feel cheap/not well put together?

If I were to buy one used, it would have to be from someone I trusted, since it's not a gun I know tons about.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Right now, my carry rotation is either the DW A2 Commander or CCO for most of the time with the stainless Springer custom other times. The other night I had to go up to the city for a couple of hours after dark and carried the P10C with 2 spare mags. Fall is coming so the G23 and G27 will see EDC time too

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Right now, my carry rotation is either the DW A2 Commander or CCO for most of the time with the stainless Springer custom other times. The other night I had to go up to the city for a couple of hours after dark and carried the P10C with 2 spare mags. Fall is coming so the G23 and G27 will see EDC time too

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    I could probably carry the 19 in the winter with a jacket + hoodie, but that would require me to get a holster for it. Holster shopping stresses me out - too many options!

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I could probably carry the 19 in the winter with a jacket + hoodie, but that would require me to get a holster for it. Holster shopping stresses me out - too many options!

Whats your holster of choice for what you carry these days? I'm a pretty much hybrid IWB holster all the time no matter what gun I'm carrying.
    I just ordered a spare for my 365 on crossbreed seconds about 5 minutes ago, because we'll if you are going to go the 3 is 2, 2 is one route on carry guns and stack them deep, it makes sense to have spare identical holsters and parts, etc. Yep... It's an illness.

That said, I just also got an OWB kydex Concealment Express holster with a recent trade acquisition that I'm quite liking, but that will most likely only see range use.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Super jelly. Veeerryyyy high on my list of wants. I have wanted a valor commander for awhile now.

Bravo concealment.

My EDC is a DW A-2 Commander. Every day all day. The rotation has pretty much stopped. This gun is my hands friend. And it is a shooter.

SuDC1fd.jpg

PLcc0w9.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Do you tend to wear a belt? If so, the $10 option of the Glock combat holster is not a bad thing to keep around until you find what works for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom