Not open for further replies.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Holly crap, I barely been checking in the last couple days and guns for sale everywhere. EXCEPTIONAL guns!! My wife is going to need a second job if you guys keep this up. CM I truly wish the family life would get better for you. Everything we do is for family and when things aren't going as planned the world is tainted. Hang in there.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Sounds like one hell of a full day Patience

I'm tarred. Gonna have a finger of Basil Haydens dark rye,go to bed and get up and kill some squirrels.

Maybe 2 fingers.

8qCWCP8.jpg

Last edited:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Remember guys...until you can get more booolitz you can make good use of them as clubs and hammers...ummm, 'ceptin maybe them tupperware models.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Sold several items I had posted. The wizard picked up his new toy. Picked up my new 2011. Package full of AR parts landed here today.
    Made a deal to sell one of my 2011's.

Its been a busy day.

Managed to work out a trade today myself. Traded off one brand of polymer for a different brand of polymer today, and a stack of mags to go with it.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I've done a lot of complaining lately about little things and here's another. UPS lost a package coming to me. I gave them an extra week to see if it would ever move from Plainfield and called the company I had bought from yesterday. They checked the tracking and promptly said they would overnight a replacement shipment to me which they did. Should have had it this morning but noooo...UPS tracking hasn't changed since their origin scan yesterday in Edison, NJ. If it hasn't moved by morning I'll call the company again about the big brown truck of "screw you".

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I've done a lot of complaining lately about little things and here's another. UPS lost a package coming to me. I gave them an extra week to see if it would ever move from Plainfield and called the company I had bought from yesterday. They checked the tracking and promptly said they would overnight a replacement shipment to me which they did. Should have had it this morning but noooo...UPS tracking hasn't changed since their origin scan yesterday in Edison, NJ. If it hasn't moved by morning I'll call the company again about the big brown truck of "screw you".

Don't let 'em under your skin, Reed.
    I expect your skin is like mine. Not any room for anybody else under there.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

On June 16th I put in an order for $5,000 worth of high end suspension parts for the 1964 Impala SS I am involved in and have yet to see the last 2 parts so we can proceed.
    I have spent/wasted near 6 hours in that time trying to get the order filled. Tomorrow I will try again.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    On June 16th I put in an order for $5,000 worth of high end suspension parts for the 1964 Impala SS I am involved in and have yet to see the last 2 parts so we can proceed.
    I have spent/wasted near 6 hours in that time trying to get the order filled. Tomorrow I will try again.
    If you want to waste some more time, call brownells.
    Unreal the wait times. Have to select for them to call you back

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom