Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Barb says I must wear pants for coffee. No ass matter allowed on tbe kitchen chairs.

She's kind of a spoilsport that way. And like RK, I heve several methods for making coffee available in this house.

:coffee:

Yep, I've got at least 3 different ways to make coffee in the house. Can never be without my life giving juice... :):

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I lack proper social skills in public. It’s gas or bullets. Right...he would not put the extra miles on his Subaru.
    This doesn't stop me. This morning before I left for work my wife told me that my shirt doesn't match my pants. Didn't change and I'm here at work.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    This doesn't stop me. This morning before I left for work my wife told me that my shirt doesn't match my pants. Didn't change and I'm here at work.

Which color shoes and socks is always a struggle for me.

Pants? Three colors. Tan, black and jeans. Somehow color options that apply to blue pants don’t always apply to blue jeans. I’ll never understand that. Don’t care to.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

Pants? Three colors. Tan, black and jeans. Somehow color options that apply to blue pants don’t always apply to blue jeans. I’ll never understand that. Don’t care to.
    Yeah, the clothes that I'm wearing are clean and I don't look like I'm homeless. I may not look like I live in a big house, but I look like I live in a house. LOL

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I get that sort of thing all the time. I don't care. As long as it looks good to me, I don't care what anyone else thinks.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    32211303c4c977f8fa5c4085a2b3c360.jpg

Not everyone can have a sense of style.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hey, if pink and greens were good enough for our service men in WWII, I am not going to waste much of my time trying to guess at color matching today

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    :coffee:

Hump day. Daughter's 10th birthday today. She was up, dressed, and ready at 5am, wanting to know if she could open presents.

Yeah, pretty much when I was actually going to my customer site before all the Covid fun, I pretty much narrowed things down to very specific. It was either tan pants or jeans, and a polo with a very specific palette of colors and even then I'd generally have a color that I wore on specific days.. aka Blue shirt Tuesday, red shirt Thursday. Just autopilot it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom