Not open for further replies.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning : My People.!!

Got my Hogster Thermal bolted on my POF P308 and man o man is it a performer.!

Sighted in my Tikka TAC A1 in 308 w/Athlon 6x24x50 illum. glass

Took my wife to the range yesterday for initial firing of the new SW 642 PC 38 spl.....she hated it. (*DAY-YUMMMM*)

Albeit, I plugged 5 rounds in the heart on it's first shots taken. (*she wanted me to shoot it first*)

So now am looking for a SW351PD in 22 mag for her carry gun. She is very recoil sensitive.

Hec, at least she'll carry it - right?? Better than a pointed stick.

Stay tuned....

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've heard of burglars doing this pizza delivery trick. It's a way to "case the joint"...if no one is home then score! If people are home "oh you didnt order this pizza? sorry wrong house". Ive never seen 2 pizza delivery guys in one car (unless training maybe?) Or at 120am. I dunno CM, smells fishy to me.

This. They now know enough about Mouse's security to avoid the house or come back prepared to deal with it. Those may be pro burglars.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Good Morning : My People.!!

Got my Hogster Thermal bolted on my POF P308 and man o man is it a performer.!

Sighted in my Tikka TAC A1 in 308 w/Athlon 6x24x50 illum. glass

Took my wife to the range yesterday for initial firing of the new SW 642 PC 38 spl.....she hated it. (*DAY-YUMMMM*)

Albeit, I plugged 5 rounds in the heart on it's first shots taken. (*she wanted me to shoot it first*)

So now am looking for a SW351PD in 22 mag for her carry gun. She is very recoil sensitive.

Hec, at least she'll carry it - right?? Better than a pointed stick.

Stay tuned....

Have you tried the SW EZ in 380 or 9 mm?

Maybe a SW K-frame with 38 wadcutters?

Though they all will have more recoil than a 351. 22mag is a loud little round out of a short barrel...which can cause a recoil-like response.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Had a great 4.5 hours at the HHRP range with several INGO'ers. Got to shoot a Garand and M1 Carbine for the first time. Very nice!

Good to visit and shoot with all of you again.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Had a great 4.5 hours at the HHRP range with several INGO'ers. Got to shoot a Garand and M1 Carbine for the first time. Very nice!

Good to visit and shoot with all of you again.

Thanks for inviting me down, Tarzan. It was a great time, for sure. I was able to see so many good people .... it was like a mini-Gala-Event ! :rockwoot:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Frosty Boy for dinner. The Mrs wasn't paying attention to sizes and got a large milkshake...it was 44oz! Freaking huge!
    No way I could drink a shake that big. Except maybe the Cinnamon Toast Crunch one Steak'n'Shake had for a bit. That was life changing.

Training a new hire is bittersweet. Less work for me, but now I lose my solitude for most the week.

Glad to see everyone enjoyed the nice weather this weekend. This morning I got the yard work done, converted a sliding drawer cabinet to shelf and door, re-plumbed everything under the kitchen sink, and came to the Command Center for my gun parts $. Could be worse.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Frosty Boy for dinner. The Mrs wasn't paying attention to sizes and got a large milkshake...it was 44oz! Freaking huge!

That's nuts. I can't see how anyone reasonable could finish something like that. I couldn't even do 8 ounces, let alone 44. Did you have the whole family help with it? :):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    What a great day spent with the sons as well as a couple of you Czickoos. It’s really making look forward to the FGE. At the end we started to do WWII 3 gun. 4 rounds at 200 yards with a Garand, followed by 5 rounds at 200 with the IBM M1 Carbine, then 5 rounds single handed at 100 yards with a USGI Colt 1911. All shot offhand. Fun stuff

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...Fun stuff

That it was...thanks for letting me join in.

I didn't realize how worn out I was until I got home and started unloading things. I ate a few grapes to perk me up enough to fix SS's pistol, after which I ate supper and promptly fell asleep. Trying to wake up now. :)

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    What a great day spent with the sons as well as a couple of you Czickoos. It’s really making look forward to the FGE. At the end we started to do WWII 3 gun. 4 rounds at 200 yards with a Garand, followed by 5 rounds at 200 with the IBM M1 Carbine, then 5 rounds single handed at 100 yards with a USGI Colt 1911. All shot offhand. Fun stuff

200 yards with a Carbine! Awesome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom