Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Maybe that's what they refer to as the "Big Bang Theory" ..... do ya think, do ya ?
    It's like the Funhouse mirror effect.
    giphy.gif

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Woohoo! Home at last and off the next 2 nights. Staring at the workbench figuring out which of the many things will get tackled. This new catalog from 3 Rivers Archery is distracting me. Yard work is gonna definitely be one of those things.

Sorry for the inter-dimensional porthole. Vertigo was not my intention.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Speaking of firearm related stuff ..... we do that now and then ! ...... I bought myself an early Anniversary gift (with the wife's approval, because she never knows what to get me).
    Saw these Bushnell Nitro scopes on a "one time offer" at Midway, and jumped on the 4-16X version (although the 6-24X is only $50 more).
    I don't have anything in this magnification range, and thought that it could be useful .... although I have no idea what it will be mounted upon at this time.

Understanding that these are budget scopes, even at normal prices ...... that's OK, as I don't think that my near-sighted, astigmatism, pre-glaucoma eyes really need anything fancier. I'm not a long range competition shooter, or a hunter on the lone prairie.

Anyway, here's the LINK: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/102005477?pid=869893

Maybe someone else is interested. They get good reviews everywhere, and at 44% off, I had to jump !

EDIT: and you get Butler Creek lens caps, and a 2.5" sunshade in the package. That's gotta be about $40 worth of extras, in my estimation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom