• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Did manage to pick off a deal on an 1889 Colt Navy last night, everything else went much higher than expected. The gardener said that if prices are so high maybe I should start selling. Blasphemy thy name is woman.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's best to buy the hat for a starting point. Out west, on the lone prairie, a man's western hat defines his appearance, and often, even his character.

In Wyoming, Montana, and similar states, this is true, even today !

Hats are a problem for me, I take a size 8 1/4 Shoei Helmet to go riding.Not something anybody has in stock.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I full well intend to get less than 8 hours sleep tonight.:)

Unfortunately I succeeded. Fell asleep sometime after 2, woke up every hour and got up (gave up) at 7:30.

...I need to get down with you and gmcttr to dial in one of the new AR's I just assembled...

You're more than welcome to join in. All we have to do is figure out a time that works for the two of you.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Yup.
    Life is putting an emotional butt whipping on us right now. Just riding it out best we can and trying to get ahead of the curve. Huge changes in the near future and none I will even come close to liking. None.

Keeps me awake nights.

Now this I can completely understand. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    CKM and I are in Tipton today Paying our respects and supporting family. Funeral home has a mask mandate. We as a group told them to stuff it. They said OK. Good thinking
    Good for them for listening! This would have ended up not well for them otherwise.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    DAYUM!

And i thought I had a phat head.
    It's funny because my wife is constantly surprised at the size of my noggin, even though I think it seems normal. After almost 15 years of marriage if she looks at me long enough I'll hear something about it. LOL

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    SS is selling her P30L. What do you have your eye on, SS? :)
    Uh oh, another one! Sarah!

Last edited:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Vee-voo-loddy
    Got mo head than he got body.

Just wait till you see my dome. Sometime ago when my hairline fell back I went from forehead to 5.5head. it's Ok as it matches my kraut schnoz. It's all about proportions.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Yup.
    Life is putting an emotional butt whipping on us right now. Just riding it out best we can and trying to get ahead of the curve. Huge changes in the near future and none I will even come close to liking. None.

Keeps me awake nights.

I'm sorry you are going though a rough time CM. I hope things get easier for you and your family soon.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    No need to feel badly. MM. I should not have brought it up publicly. Should have told you when last you came to visit. It's my fault really, as I hadn't really considered it until you brought it to my attention.
    :stickpoke:
    So it's still your fault.:whistle::laugh: :evilangel:

I don't think that "fault" has to be assigned. .... but it does make me feel badly, as I didn't realize that I'd caused any problems for you, or for others. But evidently, I have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom