• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Chased off a clunky NR/NR S&W Model 3 at GB, prices are high. Watching a nice Model 92 SRC in 38/40 going past 1350.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    It's best to buy the hat for a starting point. Out west, on the lone prairie, a man's western hat defines his appearance, and often, even his character.

In Wyoming, Montana, and similar states, this is true, even today !
    In Alabama your hat also defines you. It needs to always read "Alabama" and never "Auburn."
    "Roll Tide" is also acceptable.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Chased off a clunky NR/NR S&W Model 3 at GB, prices are high. Watching a nice Model 92 SRC in 38/40 going past 1350.
    I’m currently winning on a 1873 SRC in 44-40. I’m not gonna win it though. It doesn’t end until tomorrow night, and I’m at my max.

I figure it will go well north of $2500. I took my shot.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I’m currently winning on a 1873 SRC in 44-40. I’m not gonna win it though. It doesn’t end until tomorrow night, and I’m at my max.

I figure it will go well north of $2500. I took my shot.

Give H45 a call; he will make sure you win.

I think he has been bidding against me as V8KLR on GB on more than one auction. I taught him a lesson yesterday. I will not lose - no sir.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Give H45 a call; he will make sure you win.

I think he has been bidding against me as V8KLR on GB on more than one auction. I taught him a lesson yesterday. I will not lose - no sir.
    I don’t really want to win this. This is a bucket list gun, but I need a new thermal and a new hog killing AR. Needs and wants is a tough call sometimes.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    All the pressure washing is completed, and I have a showing on the house next Sunday. We haven’t even talked to a real estate agent. WTF?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Older couple with cash, and they want in this road to be with their grandkids. I will price it accordingly.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Bidding war!
    Best I can do is $7.50

Evening all. Just got the kids to bed. Time to decompress. On the range from 2-7 today. Close friends of ours went with, the wives needed to run through the fundamentals again. Very pleased with the Pickle Lady's performance. She's come a long way. Ran every handgun we own. Effectively.

Got to run the new 10.5" AR myself today. Man is she a sweet shooter. Now I have a shatload of cleaning to do.

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I bore-sighted the 3X Vortex Spitfire that's mounted to the new .308 Saint pistol.
    Did that from the nice shade of my deck here at the cabin.

Was going to hike back to the State Forest gorge that's 10 minutes from the cabin.
    It's a nice safe spot (about 40 feet deep) to sight in a scope, if a person wants to haul everything back there.
    But dang, it's almost 90 degrees here, and it sure feels good siting in the shade today.

Maybe I can wrangle an invitation from a HHRP range member, so that I can get the new beast sighted in ??? I'll beg if I have to ! ;)

----or if there's a FGE in the works (and I get invited), it could wait for that. I'm not in a big hurry.

FGE is definitely coming. You should have your **** together before arriving. We love you but sighting in while everyone else is waiting to shoot is bad form. Now if the rifle got whacked on the way over, we'll understand. And if you'd like to take a few minutes in the morning while we are hammering the short range and pull a Reed and disappear to the long range, this is acceptable.

And yes, this means you are on the list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom