88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

This is throwing out to be a sucky week. On top of extended family drama, the coffee tastes like vinegar from cleaning the pot and the dog was being a pain. I got the dog settled down and drained the coffee pot again so maybe things are looking up

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    They dont move fast for 1's. When they start spreading the word that 20's are getting put out they all come running and working hard. It was pretty funny to watch
    The less classy establishments always entertained me, if not for the employees but the clientele. It was like going on a safari.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    e49892462e7804e0791cfc2a7a1d2653.jpg

:lmfao:well done ! :laugh:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning folks! :coffee:

This is throwing out to be a sucky week. On top of extended family drama, the coffee tastes like vinegar from cleaning the pot and the dog was being a pain. I got the dog settled down and drained the coffee pot again so maybe things are looking up

Sorry to hear that. Hope the day starts to improve for you... ;)

When people post a WTB add they need to just post if they are looking for quality or crap. Cheap bastard or a shooter

Did someone call my name? Er, oh, nevermind... :):

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    When people post a WTB add they need to just post if they are looking for quality or crap. Cheap bastard or a shooter

If it's something that is common (Glock 19 for example) or if they post something generic like WTB:AR15 (generally not necessarily under Covid times), my inclination most people posting a WTB are looking for cheap. If they post something more scarce then they may be really legit looking and willing to pay for something hard to find.

That said, I have only responded to a WTB one time, and it turned out to be a waste of my time. That's a single data point, but my experience. Might be different now with Covid, election, and protests bringing more folks who may be willing to pay for something they cannot find.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    WTB:

AR15 with 10 mags (all loaded by you). Should come with BUIS and an optic as well. No Anderson or PSA. Would prefer BCM but I'm open to seeing what is out there. Will not spend over $450. Would only go up to $500 if you throw in a case of ammo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom