Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    WTB:

AR15 with 10 mags (all loaded by you). Should come with BUIS and an optic as well. No Anderson or PSA. Would prefer BCM but I'm open to seeing what is out there. Will not spend over $450. Would only go up to $500 if you throw in a case of ammo.
    That ad was posted by the same guy that wanted retail out of a used gen 3 because "finger grooves".

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Where is the best place to order a can?

I bought one from a LGS and used Silencer Shop (online, kiosk and phone app) to submit the paperwork and tax stamp payment. Once they have your info, prints and photo, you can order more online for a year without having to resubmit prints and photo. You do it through your LGS's portal to S.S. so they get credit for the sale. I bought 2 more that way shortly after the first purchase.

First time around your info is submitted to S.S. online, you use the phone app to take and upload your photo and visit a LGS with their kiosk and it takes your finger prints. Makes it an easy process. Shoot Point Blank and other LGS's in the Indy area are partners and have their kiosk,

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I bought one from a LGS and used Silencer Shop (online, kiosk and phone app) to submit the paperwork and tax stamp payment. Once they have your info, prints and photo, you can order more online for a year without having to resubmit prints and photo. You do it through your LGS's portal to S.S. so they get credit for the sale. I bought 2 more that way shortly after the first purchase.

First time around your info is submitted to S.S. online, you use the phone app to take and upload your photo and visit a LGS with their kiosk and it takes your finger prints. Makes it an easy process. Shoot Point Blank and other LGS's in the Indy area are partners and have their kiosk,
    Thanks for the info!!

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Thanks for the info!!

The only hiccup was that when S.S. says "in stock", it may be in stock or it may be 2-3 week out in the supply chain. Not a big deal when you're going to wait 6-9 months anyway but it caught me off guard when my paper work wasn't submitted until the item was in their hands to confirm the serial number.

As an example, if you wanted to use S.S. and Shoot Point Blank (and S.P.B.) didn't have what you wanted in stock, go to S.P.B's website and there will be a portal to S.S.

I found it to be an easy way to get everything submitted and gone over to be sure there were no mistakes that might cause a delay.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    The only hiccup was that when S.S. says "in stock", it may be in stock or it may be 2-3 week out in the supply chain. Not a big deal when you're going to wait 6-9 months anyway but it caught me off guard when my paper work wasn't submitted until the item was in their hands to confirm the serial number.

As an example, if you wanted to use S.S. and Shoot Point Blank (and S.P.B.) didn't have what you wanted in stock, go to S.P.B's website and there will be a portal to S.S.

I found it to be an easy way to get everything submitted and gone over to be sure there were no mistakes that might cause a delay.
    I appreciate the tips!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Beech Grove Firearms was very user friendly when I bought a can from them (and transferred the SBR through them). All I had to do was bring my mug shots to them, they did the fingerprints and filled out the paperwork for me. Then I mailed it all off.

They had the can I got actually in shock, though. I'm sure they will order whatever you want too.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Beech Grove Firearms was very user friendly when I bought a can from them (and transferred the SBR through them). All I had to do was bring my mug shots to them, they did the fingerprints and filled out the paperwork for me. Then I mailed it all off.

They had the can I got actually in shock, though. I'm sure they will order whatever you want too.
    BGF is one I'm considering.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Silencer Shop makes it WAY too easy! I bought my last can in about two minutes and a couple text messages with my LGS. Never left my desk.
    Cool! When can I come over and use your desk?
    I like the idea of it being easy so I may go this route.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom