Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Evening all.

After seeing everyone else working on their houses, we spent most of this weekend doing the same thing. Cleaning, replacing some flooring, replacing a door, etc.

Actually, we are having the house appraised, because we are refinancing the house. We are going to cut off almost 5 years on our mortgage, and our monthly amount will be just about the same. At least till the taxes go up.

We did find out that our mortgage company thinks the house is a 3 bedroom, 1 bath, 1986 sq ft house. When I had the house built it was 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and 1986 sq ft. and we haven't removed any baths, or bedrooms. So the valuation they have been looking at has been based off the wrong appraisal. So this will be interesting.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Waiting...waiting...waiting...

0f5754563b8243dd7ac12cb0ab83c6a8.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q710.FGN using Tapatalk

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I purchased a new "4th of Juy" 5'X7' photography background a few weeks ago. Figured that the Saint Victor was a good reason to put it to work, although many things that I like to photograph would work well for this patriotic background. :patriot: Figured that TT would like it too.

Popped in the big drum-roll (sic) magazine ..... I'm sure that it makes the Saint twice as bada** ! ;)

i-99L9CDg-XL.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Woot ! ..... I loved it big time, myself ! Happy for you ! :yesway:

I really need to start looking more at firearms not to be messed with. Leave them as bought and that is a good example as is the few cowboy pieces I have.
    I put stupid money/time into these and then loose my butt when I sell them to move on.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I purchased a new "4th of Juy" 5'X7' photography background a few weeks ago. Figured that the Saint Victor was a good reason to put it to work, although many things that I like to photograph would work well for this patriotic background. :patriot: Figured that TT would like it too.

Popped in the big drum-roll (sic) magazine ..... I'm sure that it makes the Saint twice as bada** ! ;)

i-99L9CDg-XL.jpg

Sweet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom