The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Thank you! Happy New Year Leadeye and all others here!
    Reubens mmmmmmm im gonna have to make me one I think.
    Corned beef and cabbage for dinner today as always on new years day. Gotta Keep the families Irish traditions
    Same here. I also make some ham and black eyed peas just to cover all the bases.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Remotely serious like missing the tannerite multiple times in a row? :laugh6:
    It just takes practice. You are an amazing shooter for as short of a time as you have been doing it. You have progressed a long way in a very short time.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Although, nothing like nato 62gr out of a bcm BCM midlength gas AR. With a ssa-e trigger i can get it going just under spicyweiner fast and still get them all in a paperplate at 20 yards

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    It just takes practice. You are an amazing shooter for as short of a time as you have been doing it. You have progressed a long way in a very short time.
    Thanks. You guys are very kind. That’s another 2020 resolution - shoot more and spend more time with all of you! I feel like my resolution list is already a mile long.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Although, nothing like nato 62gr out of a bcm BCM midlength gas AR. With a ssa-e trigger i can get it going just under spicyweiner fast and still get them all in a paperplate at 20 yards
    I have always just avoided the 62gr. It is one of those things that sounds like a good idea on the drawing board, but accomplishes very little. I just don’t see any advantage to it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have always just avoided the 62gr. It is one of those things that sounds like a good idea on the drawing board, but accomplishes very little. I just don’t see any advantage to it.
    It does better at distance than close up. Its not the ideal round but I have a lot of it and if I need to ever use it for pumpkins (if i run out of other stuff), it will get the job done because ill put as many holes in them as I have to

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    It does better at distance than close up. Its not the ideal round but I have a lot of it and if I need to ever use it for pumpkins (if i run out of other stuff), it will get the job done because ill put as many holes in them as I have to
    Oh definitely. It will put holes in pumpkins as good as any of them, and I think it actually cheaper than 55.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Good morning czickos! I love the xxx theme for 2020!

or be some rich guy's trophy wife. That would work also. ;)

I thought I was marrying rich... I learned there is a major difference between marrying rich and marrying a girl from a rich family.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Did a little work on my Noveske Lo Pro yesterday. Swapped out the Vortex Strike Eagle 1x8 for a Aimpoint M2 that I had on one of my BCM's and put the 1x8 on the BCM. Added a Magpul MS4 sling and a Streamlight 88059 Pro Tac light. Now just need to zero out the Aimpoint.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Money CAN buy happiness. The problem is that happiness becomes more expenssive as time passes and you have bought up all of the happiness at lower prices so your happiness keeps getting more expenssive and harder to maintain.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Did a little work on my Noveske Lo Pro yesterday. Swapped out the Vortex Strike Eagle 1x8 for a Aimpoint M2 that I had on one of my BCM's and put the 1x8 on the BCM. Added a Magpul MS4 sling and a Streamlight 88059 Pro Tac light. Now just need to zero out the Aimpoint.
    Sounds like some quality pieces

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom