The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Took the terrorists to a movie and then lunch.
    Came home and fixed the fire pit on the "DECK" for CKW. New regulator and a supply hose.
    Re-hung the back screen door on the daughters house next door.

Great 1st day of the year. Priceless time with the terrorists and got things done.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Neighbors/friends came over for breakfast. Took the daughter and the Mrs to the Children's Museum. Now they are napping and I'm on the couch watching tv.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Took the terrorists to a movie and then lunch.
    Came home and fixed the fire pit on the "DECK" for CKW. New regulator and a supply hose.
    Re-hung the back screen door on the daughters house next door.

Great 1st day of the year. Priceless time with the terrorists and got things done.
    Sounds like a great day. How was frozen2 compared to the first one?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My 2020 goals for guns are to let the collection settle down for a while and see what floats to the top as the cream of the collection. It’s almost like a real plan and everything.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    If there’s an acquisition goal for 2020, it will be to bring the rifle triggers up in quality. I don’t own a rifle with a tuned trigger. The ARs are begging for a better trigger pack. That, plus some machine work and maybe another RMR.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Out doing some 2 hand shooting with my repro 1851 Colt Conversions, my most accurate open tops. Steel clanging until one of the brass bead front sights flew off into oblivion. Looking at maybe buying another and then take this one to Allen to mill a better brass sight for it. Dress it up with some nice bone grips and a huckleberry rig holster.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    But then I have lost money on every single gun I have sold. :yesway:

I have lost money on most sales but I don’t think I’ve ever lost more than $250. I figure that I’ve taken the family to dinner for more than $250 and that experience was pretty much over within a day or two of it happening. To run a nice gun for a couple of years and come away having spent $250 is a way better use of money than one single dinner that may be mediocre regardless.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have lost money on most sales but I don’t think I’ve ever lost more than $250. I figure that I’ve taken the family to dinner for more than $250 and that experience was pretty much over within a day or two of it happening. To run a nice gun for a couple of years and come away having spent $250 is a way better use of money than one single dinner that may be mediocre regardless.
    Thats a great way to look at it

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’m all caught up now. Had a blast today at the Sniper Match with gmctr. I managed to drop 13 points but came away happy regardless. I was just happy to have put all 20 rounds into my own target.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I’m all caught up now. Had a blast today at the Sniper Match with gmctr. I managed to drop 13 points but came away happy regardless. I was just happy to have put all 20 rounds into my own target.
    What exactly is a sniper match? Sounds interesting.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    If there’s an acquisition goal for 2020, it will be to bring the rifle triggers up in quality. I don’t own a rifle with a tuned trigger. The ARs are begging for a better trigger pack. That, plus some machine work and maybe another RMR.
    You need to run 2 of my AR's that have Larue triggers. I'm very impressed by them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom