The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Sounds like a Dave Ramsey train in here. Now I gotta go try and sell guns in the real world . Dang it!:dunno:
    :coffee:

More power and Godspeed to all of us. Borrower is slave to the lender and all that.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've been in debt payoff mode since last year. I just made some moves this past weekend to make it easier to pay off debt faster. My hope/plan is to be debt free other than the house by the end of this year.

Yeah the house will be with me until they close the box on my ashes.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

My multiquote isn't working and I'm too lazy to clear the cache and enter all my info into 2 dozen sites again, so:

@H45: Awesome looking compact!

@SarahG: If you haven't tried out a Legion series Sig, I would at least fondle one. The grips are very different from the standard Sig grips and they feel much better in the hand IMO.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I aspire to minimalism but find myself slipping in the opposite direction sometimes. My biggest issue is in getting rid of stuff. I’m getting better on the car front but even there is a challenge.

Debt really is enslavement. The choices that I make every day are colored by my need to service accumulated debt. There’s not a lot of it but with adding the truck last fall, there’s more than I want.

My guiding light in 2020 is still the idea that stuff does not matter. Relationships and experiences matter. Stuff should only be kept if it enables either of those.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Everyone gun aficionado should own one at least once.

4c69967cb417b939839123fcd8d8e4bd.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Morning folks! :coffee:...My guiding light in 2020 is still the idea that stuff does not matter. Relationships and experiences matter. Stuff should only be kept if it enables either of those.

Morning, 88!

That was one of the points raised. "Modern" minimalism is not total detachment from possessions. Some possession provide a degree of function, pleasure or other benefit and are, thus, of value.

So...I am applying "modern" minimalism to firearms and assigning them a degree of function and derived pleasure. Everything else in the house will continue to be minimized. I think I have it right??? :cool:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    1st day at the new position. Had to steal a chair already...now on the hunt for a trash can. Hope to find the break room/microwave/coffee pot/etc eventually.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    So, if you follow these things, what piqued your interest the most from Shot Show 2020. Not necessarily the "coolest" but the product most likely to get new money out of you.

For me, it is the PSA (yep - I said PSA) Jakl.

Piston driven monolithic 300 BO side charger on a standard AR lower. Price? Guessing $750 give or take a hundred or so.

82478136_10156636811832097_4818621287960150016_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom