The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    The latest project is done. CZ surplus alloy compact. Alloy frame like a PCR, but with a safety instead of a decocker.

Started life as this:

J72K4kQ.jpg
    [/IMG]

After trips to see the Wizard and Allen, with a pantsless highway assist from the mouse, now looks like this:

5KDCwNl.jpg
    [/IMG]

She looks like the sister to TNT that I have from BA...stunningly beautiful!

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Any of the “crew” in here a WWII collector? I have a couple Sheffield machetes that could use a new home.

I would be if I could afford it. I look forward to it later in life. So much some history. Currently reading "Shattered Sword" about midway.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    OK, y'all. Barb and I are in GTFO of debt mode. Truck and the last of the credit card balance are due to be finished off by end of April. House in less than 5 yrs. My gun herd is gonna get thinner to expedite the process.
    I have 2 Rami pistols. 1 in .40, 1 in 9mm. Both with new springs and the 9 has some nice grips I bought off Hopper. Deal for the faithful here if anyone is interested. Both are with safety, not decocker. I'll have to do an inventory to be sure about magazine count but at least 2 with each pistol. Boxes I'll have to check on. $450 for the .40. $500 for the 9.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK, y'all. Barb and I are in GTFO of debt mode. Truck and the last of the credit card balance are due to be finished off by end of April. House in less than 5 yrs. My gun herd is gonna get thinner to expedite the process.
    I have 2 Rami pistols. 1 in .40, 1 in 9mm. Both with new springs and the 9 has some nice grips I bought off Hopper. Deal for the faithful here if anyone is interested. Both are with safety, not decocker. I'll have to do an inventory to be sure about magazine count but at least 2 with each pistol. Boxes I'll have to check on. $450 for the .40. $500 for the 9.

I am deep into this same process. Credit cards will be at zero balance by Tuesday. Then I am after a couple of other outstanding debts that are Medical related.
    I will have the final numbers soon. Bought some mags this weekend and hope to convert a 97 to 10mm soon. After that I will be pretty boring as to new stuff.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Always a good decision! I tackled all of my credit cards already and now it's onto paying off the car. Then I'll just have my mortgage and student loans to worry about.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I've been in debt payoff mode since last year. I just made some moves this past weekend to make it easier to pay off debt faster. My hope/plan is to be debt free other than the house by the end of this year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom