The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Went through and cleaned up the Noveske thoroughly, it cleaned up very well. Two things I noticed: 1) serious quality and fitment, it literally feels like a precision piece to me, everything is fit tighter together but still smooth in operation 2) the previous owner took very good care of the rifle and put a light coat of grease everywhere, must have stored it for awhile after shooting it a little bit, shows very light wear marks

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Went through and cleaned up the Noveske thoroughly, it cleaned up very well. Two things I noticed: 1) serious quality and fitment, it literally feels like a precision piece to me, everything is fit tighter together but still smooth in operation 2) the previous owner took very good care of the rifle and put a light coat of grease everywhere, must have stored it for awhile after shooting it a little bit, shows very light wear marks
    When running the BCG, I bet it had that pleasing schnnick sound to it ! :)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    If everything works out according to Hoyle, I'll own this Mosin (in the INGO classifieds) next week.
    The ad has been marked "trade pending", and I'm the trader !

i-vcJJ59r-L.jpg

When the possibility of a Milsurp-themed WGE was discussed, I realized that I owned (0) milsurps.
    BUT .... the big excitement for me was the production date stamped on the rifle ...... 1952 ..... which happens to be my birth year. :rockwoot:
    So, I think that the stars aligned, and brought about this trade.

It's not as exciting as DOGG's acquisition, but it's something that pleases me !

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If everything works out according to Hoyle, I'll own this Mosin (in the INGO classifieds) next week.

i-vcJJ59r-L.jpg

When the possibility of a Milsurp-themed WGE was discussed, I realized that I owned (0) milsurps.
    BUT .... the big excitement for me was the production date stamped on the rifle ...... 1952 ..... which happens to be my birth year. :rockwoot:

It's not as exciting as DOGG's acquisition, but it's something that pleases me !

Fingers crossed MM!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

i-vcJJ59r-L.jpg

Don't let mine take away from yours, those things are super cool. And you will have a spike bayonet, ya know for poking things....repeatedly.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis

i-vcJJ59r-L.jpg

That’s sweet MM!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

i-vcJJ59r-L.jpg

Hope it happens for you MM. No pun intended, but those are a blast to shoot. I have an M38 (same gun, no bayonet) that throws huge fireballs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom