The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We've all been real busy CM, so trust me when I say that nobody is upset with you. Having a WGE would have been fun, but just because it isn't happening, doesn't mean that some of can't have smaller sized parties here and there. No sleepovers TT, I like you and all, but.....okay maybe I'll think about it. :)
    ;)

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    FGE is 3 October, 2020. Saturday. Plan ahead. Guest list will be notified sometime after the SGE. Couple of guys who "pulled out" this year will be expected to make appearances. KJ is excused if he's in TX.

Ya just had to make it on a first Saturday of the month again so I'd be expected to miss an NRL22 match...OK...I'll do it this time if I'm fortunate enough to get an invite.:)

Actually, given a 100 yard range for .22LR only, I could set an NRL22 COF up if anyone was interested.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ya just had to make it on a first Saturday of the month again so I'd be expected to miss an NRL22 match...OK...I'll do it this time if I'm fortunate enough to get an invite.:)

Actually, given a 100 yard range for .22LR only, I could set an NRL22 COF up if anyone was interested.

:cool:

I spent a day with you at the SGE last year sharing a table. Only a crazy an would not want to repeat that.

Well, crazy is a term I need to be careful with.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

I'd be interested. I didn't attend some rifle shoots at my range in Antwerp last year, I need to attend those this year. After reading about how much you're enjoying them, I need to try my hand.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    i-ksJWDrV-XL.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter