The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Nice pup!

Range trip went great. The Mrs punched out the center of the target with the G19. We chewed up another target with the AR9, enough that the guy next to us asked if we wanted a new center. And she got to try the x39 AR for the first time, which went well.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Nice pup!

Range trip went great. The Mrs punched out the center of the target with the G19. We chewed up another target with the AR9, enough that the guy next to us asked if we wanted a new center. And she got to try the x39 AR for the first time, which went well.

Good stuff, Turbo !

Also happy to hear about 88 and WT 's range trip.

Me.... I'm happy being inside, and lazy today ! :D

lexis2413

Mrs. Turbo
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Indianapolis

It was a much needed range trip after last week! Plus getting to try out the guns I haven’t got to shoot yet is always fun! My favorite out of the three was definitely the AR9. That was a lot of fun to shoot

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    It was a much needed range trip after last week! Plus getting to try out the guns I haven’t got to shoot yet is always fun! My favorite out of the three was definitely the AR9. That was a lot of fun to shoot
    I'm glad that AR's have found a place in your wheelhouse ! :)

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Finally on the couch in chill mode. Introductions went well with current clan matriarch. The kids are now in overdrive. I anticipate a nap for me. Have a good weekend everyone.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I haven't used my gas grill in a long time. I used it for parties and big feeds in the past, but rarely do we cook for more that two. Thought about just selling it for stainless scrap.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Completely off-topic (when are we ever on topic though?), you guys who like to grill things - what is a decently affordable charcoal grill? I'd like to have a kamado, but the decent ones all seem to be over $1K from what I'm seeing. I won't get one for a while, but I might want one over the summer since I have a little area of flagstone outside the back door that would work for a grill (after I kill all the weeds :xmad:).

Weber Propane

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Weber-Spirit-Ii-E-210-Black-2-Liquid-Propane-Gas-Grill/1000364509

I own it and love the thing.!!

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I haven't had one, but Char Griller gas grills were great at places I stayed. One place I stayed in the mountains, with no street names and banjo music, had a Webber gas and Char Griller was better IMO.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Ordered a Holosun 507C this morning since that Palmetto deal was still going for $224 shipped w/tax. That will go onto the G19 and decided to put the 407C back onto the SW22 Victory. That Victory puts out some impressive groups and is very fun to shoot.

Spent a few hours at the range today. It wasn't too bad outside, mostly some snow flurries and a little wind, but I dressed for it. Sighted in the Victory and a 12.5" AR. Then did more accuracy testing with the Noveske.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Tested 6 more kinds of ammo in the Noveske. 5 of those produced 1moa or better at 100 yards. So far I've tested 10 kinds of ammo in this rifle and 7/10 have shot 1moa or better. It goes without saying, I'm very pleased with those results.

attachment.php

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom