The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I just got this text:
    Hi James! It's David with Bernie 2020. Bernie has spent his entire life standing up to the greed and corruption of the corporate elite and fighting for ordinary working people. Are you in for Bernie?

Someone draft my reply, please.
    James was never real. He still votes (D) anyways

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I got one from Butt boy yesterday. :dunno:
    I’d assume these can be reported as unsolicited (?)

Apparently there are some people who make money on the lawsuits and fines on these after reporting them. For me it's generally not worth it, but to stick it to a politician might be worth figuring out the process.

Generally they just get blocked by me, but they change numbers and spoof them, so doesn't really provide much impact.

Edit after some research:
    Appears for political they can do it, if not from an auto dialer on the texts... https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/stop-unwanted-robocalls-and-texts

[FONT=&quot]Robotexts - text messages generated through autodialing - are considered a type of call and fall under all robocall rules. As text messages generally go to mobile phones, they require the called party's prior express consent if they are generated using autodialing. However, political text messages can be sent without prior consent of the intended recipient if the sender does not use autodialing technology to send the text.
    [/FONT]
    That said, if it's a non autodialer, real number, I'd sign them up for every scam, etc site I could so they get a ton of calls/texts back.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I got one from Butt boy yesterday. :dunno:
    On dancer, on prancer, on tiny dancer. On snowflake, on buckake, on necro-romancer. On bozo, and bilbo, and general rodham first lady. On schiffty, on schumer, on pelosi & kluber.

This is going somewhere. Ill continue later. Feel free to jump in. A group effort is always more fun

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Looking to build a AR pistol. I have one INGO lower left. I only have $600 in the gun fund so I don’t know if I can get it completed before the SGE. I don’t want any Palmetto parts.....suggestions are welcome.

Aero runs a 15% off blems sale from time to time. That will probably be my 300 bo pistol with a Ballistics Advantage Barrel.

I recent bought 308 parts as Aero Blems and any blems are insignificant.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    CZ's

I have the BOB set up. It is a bit heavy as it is a single person survival deal. Not much just very basic.
    9mm AR pistol and mags. CZ and mags. 1 box of ammo. Just because.

Going through mine. I have decided to get away from my m9 and stick to my cz 85. It's the platform I train with and I do 75% of my shooting with now. But I need a good shtf holster. Any recommendations? Itll be 2 weeks before I can order one unless I can find one in person.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I just got this text:
    Hi James! It's David with Bernie 2020. Bernie has spent his entire life standing up to the greed and corruption of the corporate elite and fighting for ordinary working people. Are you in for Bernie?

Someone draft my reply, please.

Screenshot_20200119-143732_Messages.jpg

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I’m confused as to why we are doing this at a gala. I mean if there was a suitor amongst us, I’d hope she’d know by now. Lol

That's what the flyers are for. They show up, entertain us, give us ammo money and ss gets a guy that can be her fighting sidekick and obviously can support her gun fund.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    The fight club is for suitors for ss... winner of each fight gets to place a bid. Can anyone make posters? Maybe handout some flyers?
    Something like so...?
    3512e88451be81158572519db0d7c92c.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom