The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Alright you hooligans, looks like I'm finally joining the Law Tactical folding AR pistol club. Placed an order for the folder and a Faxon 10.5" barrel to convert my existing 12.5" AR to backpack capable duty.
    Change of plans. The Faxon barrel has a larger gas port than what I wanted and I don't want to deal with overgassing if I don't have to, so I contacted Brownells and dropped that from the order. Found a barrel that Ballistic Advantage has out now, classic series 10.3" with chrome lining and a Crane spec 0.070" gas port for $160, free shipping and no tax. For an additional $40, I added one of their gas blocks and they will pin it to the barrel for that price. I feel better now. :cool:

https://www.ballisticadvantage.com/10-3-inch-556-gov-carbine-cp-classic-barrel.html

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Change of plans. The Faxon barrel has a larger gas port than what I wanted and I don't want to deal with overgassing if I don't have to, so I contacted Brownells and dropped that from the order. Found a barrel that Ballistic Advantage has out now, classic series 10.3" with chrome lining and a Crane spec 0.070" gas port for $160, free shipping and no tax. For an additional $40, I added one of their gas blocks and they will pin it to the barrel for that price. I feel better now. :cool:

https://www.ballisticadvantage.com/10-3-inch-556-gov-carbine-cp-classic-barrel.html

:thumbsup:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good choice, DOGG......I really like the Ballistic Advantage barrels.......as the Blue Mink attests to !
    I've had several of them now and they've all been shooters. The 12.5" barrel that is on the AR pistol currently is a BA modern series in 5.56. I haven't decided yet if I'm gonna sell it or not.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Met my son at Cabela’s in noblesville today to deliver some TT mags. Had a $25 gift card from Christmas so picked up a box of .308 Federal Premium. Then went to Longhorn’s because I had a gift card for there also. Had the worst filet of my life. It cost me $50 bucks to burn up two gift cards. :laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Met my son at Cabela’s in noblesville today to deliver some TT mags. Had a $25 gift card from Christmas so picked up a box of .308 Federal Premium. Then went to Longhorn’s because I had a gift card for there also. Had the worst filet of my life. It cost me $50 bucks to burn up two gift cards. :laugh:

I have a Harbor freight card from a year ago Christmas. It would cost me to use it.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Sad food is always the worst. :(

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I can understand the feeling. Just got back from spending a few hours hanging out with my son in Cincinnati. Had a great time, except for lunch. I love the brunch menu at O'Charley's and last month when I took my son there the food and coffee was fantastic. Today the food was just so-so and the coffee was undrinkable... :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom