The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Alright you hooligans, looks like I'm finally joining the Law Tactical folding AR pistol club. Placed an order for the folder and a Faxon 10.5" barrel to convert my existing 12.5" AR to backpack capable duty.

Morning all! That wind is brutal outside. It’s a two sock day with pants on.

That Law folder is going on my 300 blackout build list.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning - My People :

Jumped into bed at 4:30 yesterday after my meeting at the 600 (actually 670) yard range I belong to.

That meeting enlightned me on several fronts, but most importantly had a 1-guest limit I was aware of but not a multiple guest limit
    I was UNAWARE of (me = 1 member with inviting 3-4-5-of my friends to shoot on a given day.)

So that opens the door for a small gaggle of you peeps to come with me someday and do the do.

Climbed into bed @ 4:30 as I was feeling crappy - off and on sleep until 11pm - then real sleep

Checked GOOGLE this morning and Conner whacked that cowboy in 40 seconds.!!??!!?

A "Shoulder hit and a leg kick?" then the left left left left right right right all to the head & face.

Over Rover.

I saved $90 and caught a late night YouTube vid of all of it.

That cat is real. Man is he ever....

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I saw a post by a guy that said "Cowboy went back to his room after the fight and his coffee was still hot."

Donald still got pummeled, whether that be a 4 rounder or a 40 second-er

It just came all at once.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Dude got his bell rung with a foot to the jaw. Thats the money shot. Vibrates the inner ear and nighty night sleepy tight princess.
    He didn't go right out but he wasn't giving any speeches after that kick. All the hits after that was just cosmetic readjustment.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    All hail Lord Megatron!
    d7a67dbb9fc9abb000fd57d2c1ea6728.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Dude got his bell rung with a foot to the jaw. Thats the money shot. Vibrates the inner ear and nighty night sleepy tight princess.
    He didn't go right out but he wasn't giving any speeches after that kick. All the hits after that was just cosmetic readjustment.
    Yup! The first video I saw was from a distance and I couldn't quite see where Connor's kick landed. Another angle showed it better. You could visibly see Cerrone get wobbly after that kick landed. I used to follow MMA fighting quite a bit. I've lost touch with who's who anymore though. I was watching it more back when Anderson Silva and the Iceman were still in the cage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom