• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It has it's good and bad. No phone lines where we live, everything com wise is by satellite or cell. Electric is iffy at times, but we have a generator.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Ahh the life I wish I had growing up, instead of being a city boy.
    I have room out in my barn. If you can whoop the wild cat that lives out there, you can move in, rent free. It's the wolf boy lifestyle you always dreamed of. Must eat all the mice, stay off my trucks, and never be seen. I've never seen the cat for more than about 3 seconds. It's why he is still living.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have room out in my barn. If you can whoop the wild cat that lives out there, you can move in, rent free. It's the wolf boy lifestyle you always dreamed of. Must eat all the mice, stay off my trucks, and never be seen. I've never seen the cat for more than about 3 seconds. It's why he is still living.
    How do I say no to that?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    It has it's good and bad. No phone lines where we live, everything com wise is by satellite or cell. Electric is iffy at times, but we have a generator.
    Understandable. I admittedly would have a hard time transitioning if I ever got the chance to move out of the city. I know diddly squat about country living.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Understandable. I admittedly would have a hard time transitioning if I ever got the chance to move out of the city. I know diddly squat about country living.

One great thing is being able to heat everything with wood and it's easy to get.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    That's a good working relationship.

If I sneak up on the barn, which is in bad shape, open the door quick, the cat flies out of the loft like a flying squirrel. He then dives through a hole that would make an ass panda proud. The cat is like a long haired Persian. It looks huge.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

If Tdogg takes the ground floor, can I have the loft?

I will leave beer at your doorstep and not mice. No idea what tdogg will leave on your doorstep....

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    With any luck, these will be getting sighted in tomorrow. I'll be playing around with adjusting the gas on the 7.62x39 AR as well, so that might take some time. I have more money in the gas block than the barrel it's mounted to, lol.

attachment.php
    :cowbell::woot::chuck::cool::rockwoot:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Cats are eaten here in the GSF, yotes, hawks, owls. It's pretty tough on anything that size. If mice are the potato chips, cats are the Snicker bars.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom