llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Morning Mr Wizard.

There’s not as much gain to be had in tuning a striker fired gun. You can go from mediocre to less mediocre but I don’t think that you’ll ever find a striker fired gun that would compare to an SAO CZ or 1911.

The hammer fired CZ trigger out of the box can be atrocious but with skill and parts become amazing. There just is not that much satisfaction in a striker gun to be had as there is in a hammer fired gun.

That said, I still tend to prefer striker vs hammer for EDC with the exception of the P07. Those seem to have the best traits of a poly striker gun but with a hammer.

H 88, you are correct in that there is little gain. The only striker gun I will keep is the Ruger SR9c that was my brother's. After installing a Ghost trigger bar it is a nice one to shoot.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Good morning fellers! I found a buyer for my P10c now need someone for the P10s. Striker guns are just not my thing!

Did realize you had it for sale. .. I'll have to look it up, I'm trying to buy what I can before I can't anymore.. a p10 and a shield are on my list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom