Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Does your help ever get a whole weekend off?

Yup but we tend to fill up both days. Lots on the list and the late is pretty full hence no range time save for the Gala Events and the occasional half hour Friday morning with 88 and that has been very lean this year.

But I have built up some serious hardware. Just not shot them much.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yup but we tend to fill up both days. Lots on the list and the late is pretty full hence no range time save for the Gala Events and the occasional half hour Friday morning with 88 and that has been very lean this year.

But I have built up some serious hardware. Just not shot them much.

Always the conundrum. Sometimes have time or money, but rarely both at the same time.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    The little free time I have goes to the family. Last time I shot a gun was the SGE. Currently I have 2 guns and a can in my possession I have never shot.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    H 88, you are correct in that there is little gain. The only striker gun I will keep is the Ruger SR9c that was my brother's. After installing a Ghost trigger bar it is a nice one to shoot.

I can attest that the SR9c has a VERY nice trigger. I was shocked how well it shot at the '18 FGE.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    It's a chilly one out this evening. I'm hiding under blankets with the heat on and debating if I want to take pictures and post up a couple of guns that don't get enough love from me.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    It's a chilly one out this evening. I'm hiding under blankets with the heat on and debating if I want to take pictures and post up a couple of guns that don't get enough love from me.

"Guns" that don't get enough love while you're under a blanket...i guess everyone has their favorite.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Got a trade going myself tomorrow morning. No blankets currently, but got some good soup cooking up as I type this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom