• Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It is Monday. Do not leave the house.....:):

I can agree with this. That was my plan, then I got the call from my daughter on the way to work to a new additional job she was starting... car acting up on the way there.
    She pulled to a parking lot and I got her to work. It would not start on its own, but I could get it jumped, but would soon die once started after the jumper cables were removed and it was in a limp mode. Sounding like alternator. or other charging system issue to me.. had it towed (luckily I have AAA) to my mechanic... and so the $$$ bleeding continues with the appliance repairs, her car, and my car going in for the evaporator to the same shop tomorrow. Ugh, Monday.

I am picking up the TRP this morning.....:cool:

That sounds like more fun that my Monday.

Awesome. Once again, this group delivers, this time with sound camera advice. Thank you so much everyone.

Looks like I'm buying a camera tonight!

Bought my wife one of these packages (I think it is a Canon) a few years ago (with the extra lens, etc). I will say that if your wide is not tech savvy, help her try and understand the whole process of moving the picture files into a known folder structure, and hopefully taking those over to a cloud storage, etc. My wife is/was not good at this, and I'm sure this will be fun for me at some point. I have no issues with that stuff myself, but I don't want her hobby to become my job. Some of the photo editing software will import the files into it's database, but not really move the files themselves, etc and so knowing where the source files are and managing them can be interesting.

Also, at the time (again a few years back so software offerings may have changed quite a bit, including some cloud options) we purchased one of the Light Room editions for her for editing photos, etc. I don't use it so I can't speak to what is better or best in that area these days.

She still uses the camera some, but she's been pretty wrapped up in getting her small business moving the last 18 months or so, so the camera has not seen as much action as before.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I am anxious to run it.
    My trip also put the Sig pellet rifle in my hands as well. It is a semi-auto .177 that is just to fun to run.

I saw that in the classies. I seriously want it, but need to keep myself on track, but the thought of busting cans in the backyard with it is calling my name.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I saw that in the classies. I seriously want it, but need to keep myself on track, but the thought of busting cans in the backyard with it is calling my name.

We have a rodent issue brought on by an idiot neighbor that is raising farm animals in his back yard. Place is a **** hole and of course it attracts **** hole dwellers.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don’t know how it is that CM is not all over these. CZ goodness with 1911 ergos. It’s almost like someone in the Czech Republic years ago asked the question: ‘What would it take to get CM to buy a CZ?’

I have owned one. Not impressed with it. At all.
    I actually prefer the P-09 and the Shadow.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    We have a rodent issue brought on by an idiot neighbor that is raising farm animals in his back yard. Place is a **** hole and of course it attracts **** hole dwellers.

Nice, I knew that would not last long... was hoping it would not, so I would not have to stay strong like marshmallow very long.

Oh, and we need a [STRIKE]range[/STRIKE] backyard, rodent busting report on the MCX as well.

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have owned one. Not impressed with it. At all.
    I actually prefer the P-09 and the Shadow.

The 40B and 40P are fun to fool around with. I have owned a couple of different ones of both models. I would again if the situation arose. They're fun to plink around with. Not something I would carry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom