Jul 3, 2010
    I'm like a jellyfish, and am able to regenerate new appendages ! :D

Patrick+spongebob+squarepants+pictures+3.png

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    We may need a marine biologist in here to help differentiate jellyfish from starfish. :):

Ah, for some reason I read star fish, especially since they do regenerate appendages. Jelly fish is pretty much a ball of snot with stingers, not sure if those are considered appendages or not.

But starfish definitely regenerate appendages.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Ah, for some reason I read star fish, especially since they do regenerate appendages. Jelly fish is pretty much a ball of snot with stingers, not sure if those are considered appendages or not.

But starfish definitely regenerate appendages.
    Moon jellysfish are damn near immortal, kinda like you (Deadpool) and have appendages along with the ability to regenerate. I know this to all be true because I googled it about 5 minutes ago, lol.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Moon jellysfish are damn near immortal, kinda like you (Deadpool) and have appendages along with the ability to regenerate. I know this to all be true because I googled it about 5 minutes ago, lol.

Ha, me too... they also seem to re-balance or make their tentacles symmetrical again so they don't end up swimming in circles when they lose some tentacles

For Jellyfish, Symmetry is More Important than Regenerating Limbs | Marine Science Today

I learn all the good stuff here on INGO.

In any case, I neither picture MM as a jelly fish or a star fish. Maybe more like a Manta Ray. They seem to have a zen thing going on.

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    How does a Portuguese Man 'o War figure into this? When I think of MM, jellyfish just doesn't work.

Ha, me too... they also seem to re-balance or make their tentacles symmetrical again so they don't end up swimming in circles when they lose some tentacles

For Jellyfish, Symmetry is More Important than Regenerating Limbs | Marine Science Today

I learn all the good stuff here on INGO.

In any case, I neither picture MM as a jelly fish or a star fish. Maybe more like a Manta Ray. They seem to have a zen thing going on.
    Thanks for making me puff-out, gangsters ! ......my ego needed a little boost today. I've found that age is the great equalizer. Arnold S. was once an amazing physical specimen.... Mr. Universe ......now, he just looks old and tired.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom