Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Are you going to go with an adapter or have it milled?

I’d like to have it milled but that could get expensive. AllenM took a look and was thinking that the slide might be too narrow to just mill it and was thinking that he would have to make an adapter plate. I might try the rear dovetail adapter to see if it works on that gun before going further.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Interesting. Just not feeling it as the newness wears off? Or is it that you are just not as big a fan as you thought you’d be when getting it set up? I’ve been wanting to go that route myself but don’t want to throw several hundred bucks at something that will not ultimately work for me.

Part of it is that I find a trijicon rmr slower to find than say a vortex. While the rmr is undoubtedly “better” the heavier frame, slightly smaller eyebox and tint of the glass doesn’t agree with my prematurely aging eyes.

You’re more than welcome to give it a try. I am sure I can get it to Indy for an 88 and TT test drive.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Not something you see every day. Olympia beer, cabbage patch, caveman's girlfriend swag.
    hQOuIyb.jpg

and the revealing flash as to why the cabbage patch caveman likes her.

https://i.imgur.com/Uqr8Gj9.jpg

TT, this is made for you brother. $100 and it's yours.psyko

Is that TTs sock in the photo? He may already know where you kept it?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Just a little heads up to people here because I like you and id rather have someone I like get a good deal. Im going to sell my High Caliber Sales MK12 mod1 upper and the BCM factory lower its on.
    Its got all the bells and whistles and in this configuration just the upper with the QD A.R.M.S scope rings and knights rail, bipod and rear flip up sight, would be over $2,100. Then add in a BCM lower and 2 boxes of black hills ammo loaded for this weapon system.
    All for $1700.
    Anyways, if interested pm or text me. Ill take cash or Glock and some CZ trades.

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Once upon a time I had a Fastfire III on #2, a 75B, using an adaptor. I just didn't use it enough to get comfortable with it. I want to try again with a different setup.

I bought that setup from the Wizard and ran it on my FDE P-09 for a short while. I was not a fan of the adapter plate or the FF3.

I’d like to have it milled but that could get expensive. AllenM took a look and was thinking that the slide might be too narrow to just mill it and was thinking that he would have to make an adapter plate. I might try the rear dovetail adapter to see if it works on that gun before going further.
    Remind AllenM that he milled Rusty's pre-B "rat rod" for a Vortex reflex sight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom